LadyDeath

Sep 18, 2017
There are some sexual scenes with Kral that I can't do in the game like the ones in the video below.( )
Does anyone know if they ceased to exist after the last updates?

adm900

Jul 24, 2019
LOL! Don`t touch Ijah! )) He is one of really special humanoid in game. He is like tentacles monster.

It is no cool if all humanoids will be like playboy models. Better add fat girl and make more fun animations between them. And will be very cool, if will be add super thin and haggard girl.
More variety! you can always delete those who do not like through pressing "T"!

Jun 22, 2017
LOL! Don`t touch Ijah! )) He is one of really special humanoid in game. He is like tentacles monster.

It is no cool if all humanoids will be like playboy models. Better add fat girl and make more fun animations between them. And will be very cool, if will be add super thin and haggard girl.
More variety! you can always delete those who do not like through pressing "T"!
we needs loli.

Reactions: yokujouhhh

Tamrad

Jun 26, 2017
There are some sexual scenes with Kral that I can't do in the game like the ones in the video below.( )
Does anyone know if they ceased to exist after the last updates?
This isnt Kral, thats the panther guy who was in the really early builds, hes not in the game currently.

LadyDeath

Sep 18, 2017
This isnt Kral, thats the panther guy who was in the really early builds, hes not in the game currently.
Hmmm .. I understand, however if you go to the customization of Kral, he has a skin that makes him identical to this panther. But the focus was on positions that seem not to exist in this latest update.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
Hmmm .. I understand, however if you go to the customization of Kral, he has a skin that makes him identical to this panther. But the focus was on positions that seem not to exist in this latest update.
Maybe you should say what exact pose you can't find. Ideally by saying where in the video is that pose.

MaskedMinds

Jun 23, 2018
Did I miss any news that now you can customize the body better? I want to be able to turn off these six-packs from the girls.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
The details in 4K ultra are perfect for a grandiose game. But the temperatures of the graphics card are the same, too ;)

WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping_2019_10_25_11_47_21_730.png

Atzel

Jul 9, 2018
I'm getting a really weird error with the new build. When loading the game it claims I don't have enough video memory and crashes to desktop, which is absolute nonsense. I have a GTX Titan with 6gb of video memory

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
I'm getting a really weird error with the new build. When loading the game it claims I don't have enough video memory and crashes to desktop, which is absolute nonsense. I have a GTX Titan with 6gb of video memory
For a 4k ultra resolution are 6gb v-ram too little. My load after 20 minutes game is over 8gb.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
For a 4k ultra resolution are 6gb v-ram too little. My load after 20 minutes game is over 8gb.
6GB should be fine for the game, just tried it with DSR everything maxed out at 4k on a 1060 6GB, loaded fine and plays without any bugs, at worst assets takes a little longer to load causing them to pop in when flying over the village, framerate is terrible but that's besides the point.

Ninnuam

Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I have a weird bug with the clothes textures, they seem to not fit the body and it has holes that show skin, I didn't have this problem before.
My specs: CPU: i7-7700, GPU: GTX 970, RAM: 8GB 3200 MHZ

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I have a weird bug with the clothes textures, they seem to not fit the body and it has holes that show skin, I didn't have this problem before.
My specs: CPU: i7-7700, GPU: GTX 970, RAM: 8GB 3200 MHZ
Set the view distance to High or Max. Your specs should run smoothly, or so I thought.

Reactions: Skads
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes