-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
uh wtf is wrong with the genitals alignments ? ex: blowjob scene she seems to suck his dick with her nose or something like that ?! happens randomly on some animations

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Look at the video in the post above yours. That question has probably been asked 20 times now in a few days.
They talked about genitals not doing what they should in sex scenes. Maybe it is still that?
Literally talked about the models fucking up, up your View Distance setting to High or above, Anything lower and it won't work.
It's a separate issue, it sometimes just becomes misaligned, even with everything maxed out, similar issues in Skyrim is usually because of uneven terrain.

Reactions: Mr. P.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It's a separate issue, it sometimes just becomes misaligned, even with everything maxed out, similar issues in Skyrim is usually because of uneven terrain.
The oasis has some decently even ground on the opposite side of the fire from the ship.

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
It's a separate issue, it sometimes just becomes misaligned, even with everything maxed out,
True, I can confirm this from my own playing (on perfectly even ground). My workaround is to manually go back two or more animation stages using the keyboard shortcut "X", then go forward again with "C" to the stage where it happened. This results in the animation re-aligning itself more often than not.
similar issues in Skyrim is usually because of uneven terrain.
In my experience this game handles uneven terrain remarkably well though.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
True, I can confirm this from my own playing (on perfectly even ground). My workaround is to manually go back two or more animation stages using the keyboard shortcut "X", then go forward again with "C" to the stage where it happened. This results in the animation re-aligning itself more often than not.

In my experience this game handles uneven terrain remarkably well though.
You're right, i wasn't really saying it was the cause, just suggesting it might be, but like you said this game is very good at adjusting for such scenarios, it just seems to be somewhat random, i'm sure it can be replicated with a lot of testing but i'm not gonna be a play-tester for free, i get enough of that from AAA betas as it is.

For what it's worth this particular issue was way more common in the previous build.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I think they have him, because in Japanese anime, there seems to be a fetish of overweight males having sex with beautiful women, whether that is overweight humans, orcs, ogres, goblins, etc... But in Western culture, we prefer males to be athletic at a minimum, or muscle bound. So maybe they are trying to appeal to Japanese culture with the guy.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Pretty sure Iljah is largely (no pun intended) meant to appeal to the crowd that likes monster sex and such, similar to the tentacle monster they added. As someone else pointed out, that kind of stuff is mostly popular in Japan, but it does have a Western audience as well.

I wouldn't hold your breath on being able to avoid him forever though. According to a backstory snippet from the dev, Tanya is Iljah's personal sex slave, so he'll most likely play a part in the main story. :Kappa:

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes