-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Sooo im gonna say like others...did they screwd the collisons during sex?

Kinda kills it for me.

nvm: view distance affects that (wtf makes no sense)

Last edited:

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Sooo im gonna say like others...did they screwd the collisons during sex?

Kinda kills it for me.

nvm: view distance affects that (wtf makes no sense)
Just for the record, unrelated to the actual issue and fix, there are no dynamic vagina/anal collisions, it's all hand animated, i mean said collisions may or may not exist on the rigs but it's not currently being used in animations if it does.

Seeing as people managed to pull off an alright result in Skyrim with HDT mods i have no doubt it would be very convincing in this game should they go down that road at some point.

please tell me how to find Groks trinket?
https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-build-2019-10-18-adeptus-steve.3810/post-2547158

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
people managed to pull off an alright result in Skyrim with HDT mods
You can't have collision for both vag and anus in Skyrim, unless you don't mind them opening "in tandem" when only one gets penetrated. Collision boxes are way too crude to differentiate between them.

Shadow Hunter

Jan 19, 2018
I know that we can't save the game yet, but can you even save the girls that you edit (including name, proportions etc)? Because so far, whenever I start the game I have to do everything all over again. Not that is seriously time consuming, it's just boring.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I know that we can't save the game yet, but can you even save the girls that you edit (including name, proportions etc)? Because so far, whenever I start the game I have to do everything all over again. Not that is seriously time consuming, it's just boring.
yeah you can. there's a save/load on the same menu where you edit their features.

Reactions: Shadow Hunter

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
You can't have collision for both vag and anus in Skyrim, unless you don't mind them opening "in tandem" when only one gets penetrated. Collision boxes are way too crude to differentiate between them.
It exists, specialized HDT-SMP models built specifically for that, it just doesn't work very well since, like you said, the collision shapes are very limited for Skyrim, tends to overlap with the vagina unless the animation adjusts for it.

Last edited:

kite359

May 19, 2017
Too dark in cave. You need Ambient light volume. Now Unreal does not use SH. They use filted irradiance cubemap.
DF or LVP both are too heavy. You need another GI solution.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Too dark in cave. You need Ambient light volume. Now Unreal does not use SH. They use filted irradiance cubemap.
DF or LVP both are too heavy. You need another GI solution.
I'm assuming it's a work in progress, it fine in the Minotaur cave after all, it wasn't this dark before so i assume there's a plan, maybe they have it set up this way to save on performance rather than using a catch all solution.

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
we have created a little video for some workarounds for current bugs and general build information.

enjoy:
Combat is pretty good, but reaction and recover time seems kinda bad comparitively. Potions make up for this, obviously, but when fighting the hyenas they have really great response time that is impossible to match. You must bank on luck to some extent. Since everything you do drains stamina, I would also say that the stamina cost is a little high as well (for combat I mean). Granted, this is likely how characters will start and be able to improve from there.
And yea, the target lock seems to have no off setting. The only way to remove a lock is kill the target, but if it kills you first then the lock stays on even after respawn making it impossible to do anything after that respawn since you can't move the camera. Or is this just me?

Mr. P.

Nov 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "Guuii, post: 2557541, membro: 361190"]
criamos um pequeno vídeo para algumas soluções alternativas para os erros atuais e informações gerais sobre compilação.

Aproveite:
[/ CITAR]

Thanks!

Reactions: yokujouhhh
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes