Niyx9691

Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 63227

Overview:
We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-18
Release Date: 2019-10-18
Developer: Adeptus Steve -
Censored: No
Version: Build 2019.10.18 #4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to @ThatMr for the game and @Guuii for the changelog!

Patreon 25$ Christmas VR Feature

Everyone Christmas Build

View attachment 10146 View attachment 10147 View attachment 10148 View attachment 10149 View attachment 10151
View attachment 10152 View attachment 10153 View attachment 10154 View attachment 10155 View attachment 10156
Where can i get the older september 2017 build for this. Cant seem to find a working link anywhere on the net. Any hel will be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 1113184

Am i crazy or there was sound/moaning during sex ? Not anymore ?

naughty_T

Dec 27, 2018
Here’s a secret for you guys: If you max out the boobs on a flying character, then have them nosedive to death while flying, their boobs become much much bigger ;)

Edit: after more testing it seems like this makes the game unstable and crashes it after a while, especially when you do it to multiple characters. Boobs also look weird if you make them small again. You can also do this for shey and jadeen if you find a high enough space to jump off and kill your character with

View attachment 468617
This effect can also be done by dying standing in the campfire, the minimum size tits looks a bit weird then though, like you said.
Some before and after prints:
1.png 1b.png 2.png 2b2.png s1.png s1b.png s2.png s2b.png

Reactions: minin and pema123

Tew

Aug 16, 2017
Here’s a secret for you guys: If you max out the boobs on a flying character, then have them nosedive to death while flying, their boobs become much much bigger ;)

Edit: after more testing it seems like this makes the game unstable and crashes it after a while, especially when you do it to multiple characters. Boobs also look weird if you make them small again. You can also do this for shey and jadeen if you find a high enough space to jump off and kill your character with

View attachment 468617
Could you tell exactly how to replicate this? Can't seem to get it to work

pema123

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
This effect can also be done by dying standing in the campfire, the minimum size tits looks a bit weird then though, like you said.
Some before and after prints:
View attachment 472040 View attachment 472041 View attachment 472042 View attachment 472043 View attachment 472044 View attachment 472045 View attachment 472046 View attachment 472047
Did not know about the fire, nice!

Could you tell exactly how to replicate this? Can't seem to get it to work
Sure, but many of these steps may be uneccessary:
1. Have max settings on uncensored latest release. default seetings for everything else
2. Possess a female characer
3. Max out the boobs slider
4. Make them nude (probably not needed)
5. Start flying very high
6. Smash into a hard surface so that your character dies on impact
7. Respawn and voila

You can also check out the post above too; I just confirmed it working for me

Also be wary of doing this with maya since charcters respawn next to her. When you do it with her other characters may disappear when you respawn.

As a bonus if you want to have a charcter keep their “sex-version” of clothing:
1. Change them into the clothing you like
2. Initiate sex with another charcter
3. Press “alt+n” to make all charcters nude
4. Exit sex
5. Press “n” to add back clothing
6. The character should stay in the same clothes from when they had sex, with panties, etc set aside

1 more: if you take a male charcter with his dick out and hold “f” they cum, when you interact with another character they will continue to cum indefinitely. Can be useful if you want to make it rain on the hoes

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Which character did you possess? I know that for some characters in some releases they were bugged. I've tried to reproduce this by a flying death, after possessing another female and the breasts remain the same size.

pema123

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Which character did you possess? I know that for some characters in some releases they were bugged. I've tried to reproduce this by a flying death, after possessing another female and the breasts remain the same size.
It’s worked for all the characters I tried. I usually do it on Tanya or Jenny. You are making their boobs the maximum size first right?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone share what the futa stuff post on their Patreon is about? I hope they didn't focus too much on that because I hate futa.

Last edited:

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone share what the futa stuff post on their Patreon is about? I hope they didn't focus too much resource on that because I hate futa.
They originally wanted to make futa variants for all female characters, but that got too complicated so they're just adding a new dedicated futa character.

Also, futa has been one of the things most people have wanted to be added to the game. If it bothers you so much, you can despawn while keeping your eyes closed and thinking of England.
think of england.jpg

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes