marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
The futa character wont be on by default anyway. You have to specifically spawn her using the spawn menu if you want to see.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the info. I'm not again futa content along as its avoidable. Still far better than gay and furry on furry action anyway.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Not really, I love beastality and monster stuff, but only with a female human. Watching a dude fucking a dog on other hand...
I totally get that. I used to be exactly the same. But for some reason I still enjoy many of the male on anthro animations in this game. Maybe this game is making me gay or something :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: NukaCola

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
Hey guys,

where can I download previous builds?
I particularly care about

Build 2019.05.16 #3 and Build 2019.09.13 #3

Last edited:

4AF

Feb 25, 2018
They originally wanted to make futa variants for all female characters, but that got too complicated so they're just adding a new dedicated futa character.

Also, futa has been one of the things most people have wanted to be added to the game. If it bothers you so much, you can despawn while keeping your eyes closed and thinking of England.
View attachment 473363
Did they say if that character was going to make it into the next build or nah?

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
They originally wanted to make futa variants for all female characters, but that got too complicated so they're just adding a new dedicated futa character.

Also, futa has been one of the things most people have wanted to be added to the game. If it bothers you so much, you can despawn while keeping your eyes closed and thinking of England.
View attachment 473363
Fight not for yourselves, fight for that space. Fill that space. Make it tissue. Make it mass. Make it impenetrable. Make it yours! Make it England! Make it England!

• Haha
Reactions: nm79

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Probably wants 6 weeks as an ideal. Traditionally updates were between 12-16 weeks, back in their old office. Maybe with the new office and more settled workspaces and interactions between staff, they feel they can do a 6 week time window.

Reactions: HentaiMan8090

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
So what can you do after finishing the quest line?I can't initiate sex with the bigger animal dudes,only the goat dudes and the humans back in Oasis.

Reactions: lulinlul

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Based on the poll on Patreon it sounded like they were thinking of replacing one of the characters with the futa character. Is that true? And if so, which one?

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Based on the poll on Patreon it sounded like they were thinking of replacing one of the characters with the futa character. Is that true? And if so, which one?
No, they said they will take an existing character as a base for a NEW futa character.
So the original character will still be there but there will also be a new character that looks like the old one but as a futa.
Btw. Jenny won the poll (short blackhaired busty raider chick)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes