Nov 20, 2018
I know it's still new,but does someone have a download link to the latest uncensored test version?
Am not sure if its even out for patreons on their page it says they are going to release at the end of the week, which is a bit odd because the 25 $ support package says you can get the builds 1-2 weeks in advance, i think Steve needs to clear that up if its going to be released on the same date as everyone then that 25 $ features need to change

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. P.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Am not sure if its even out for patreons on their page it says they are going to release at the end of the week, which is a bit odd because the 25 $ support package says you can get the builds 1-2 weeks in advance, i think Steve needs to clear that up if its going to be released on the same date as everyone then that 25 $ features need to change
you're confused bro
this build which will be released soon is only gonna be for $25 tier
i am on their 10 dollar tier and i wont get it until 2 week later with few added things

Reactions: Mr. P.
D

Deleted member 1688325

Yikes, here comes the entitled people again.
i supported Adeptus Steve since months and paid around 60 bucks until this day.
i never downloaded a single version which i did not paid for.

but 25 bucks to "Test" something is beyond ridiculous.

imagine the price of having every build until release.
that can cost several 100 dollars.

not even Project Helius is that greedy.. or EA..

Feb 15, 2018
They should remove the 25$ and leave the 10$ or change it to 15$ only for test build and release the build for free uncensored 1 month later.If the test build was cheaper most people would pay for it than rather wait 1 month for the free build.I payed like 3 months and i had enough.Its just not worth it to pay so much money for so little.I could have bought myself like 3 finished games for that price.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
i supported Adeptus Steve since months and paid around 60 bucks until this day.
i never downloaded a single version which i did not paid for.

but 25 bucks to "Test" something is beyond ridiculous.

imagine the price of having every build until release.
that can cost several 100 dollars.

not even Project Helius is that greedy.. or EA..
I've supported for nearly 3x that, but I've run into rough times so I no longer can. I do not believe there's anything wrong with their model. You are supporting them, not buying a game. Even if all you wanted was the test build, that's just a benefit for supporting them. If that's all you want, you can just download it here.

They've already stated that all past supporters will get the full game for free when it releases, as long as they supported a certain amount. So there's nothing greedy about it, if you already gave them 60, you'll get the final product through official channels when it's ready.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes