D

Deleted member 518394

is there a character creation on this game? I was spawned as a woman, game looks great and runs well on my pc.
"I" lets you edit the charachter, "T" lets you spawn characters and you can possess different ones for your purposes

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
th
is there a character creation on this game? I was spawned as a woman, game looks great and runs well on my pc.
This is tech demo. There are ton of animation and custom assets. Look into keybind menu what function there are.

Pres I to edit ur character [limited tho]

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
What I don't understand is if the Wildlife Team knows it gets uploaded here anyway, why not release the links here themselves?

Reactions: greg 101

lacrest

Sep 8, 2018
What I don't understand is if the Wildlife Team knows it gets uploaded here anyway, why not release the links here themselves?
Because if too many people download the files at the same time the links will crash and the patrons will not be able to download them.

Reactions: Ikarus45

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Doesn't mean they couldn't create a separate set of links for just here. Or send the file to a moderator here to make a link. Where there is a will, there is a way.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Really they lack the resources to spend 30 minutes creating separate links or spending that time sending it to a moderator to create links? They must be spending most of that 60000+ per month on taxes then and barely have the money to pay their employees.

And for the record, I didn't demand anything. I simply stated that if they are so concerned about people leeching off the links for their patrons, they could do something about it. If people who want it free have a viable alternative, they will use that over leeching.

yoyo1954

Nov 10, 2018
You guys are right. Why should triple A publishers even use denuvo on their games when its gonna get cracked anyway. Should just upload the game for free on torrent. irony off

Reactions: NukaCola

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Really they lack the resources to spend 30 minutes creating separate links or spending that time sending it to a moderator to create links? They must be spending most of that 60000+ per month on taxes then and barely have the money to pay their employees.

And for the record, I didn't demand anything. I simply stated that if they are so concerned about people leeching off the links for their patrons, they could do something about it. If people who want it free have a viable alternative, they will use that over leeching.
just because we kinda "accept" the fact people are lurking here we want to make the best out of it with a healthy relationship but no dev in the world enjoys if people just pirate their product of hard work for free, just sayin ^^

we wont upload here, unfortunally you have to wait and hour or two before you can pirate the build here.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes