Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Or just pirate it. Or better. Demand from the developers to provide a free pirate link for you.
Seriously im still pissed at how delusional people have to be to be that fucked up in the head.
i mean if they support the devs as a patreon then maybe they can demand some stuff but we all know most people on this site are straight pirates

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Its nice that you uploaded it, but UploadHaven is trying to install PUPs on my machine whenever I try to click on the download link. Good way to get a virus, I think I'll wait until Mega is available.

Nov 20, 2018
Here is my review so far:

Pros: 1. Cooking is great, i really want to see how far that can be developed, there is really room for growth making your own meals for buffs , different foods can provide you with longer stamina, better agility so you can swim faster or jump higher.
2. Sleeping is more of a flavor cosmetic feature but it is also nice because it gives you immersion
3. Ranged combat is actually good and the bow handles well
4. The new inventory is amazing, crisp clean and has its own art style simply outstanding work, the persons that worked on that need a raise.

Some Cons:

1. Melee combat still a lot to be improved on, dodging is fine its responsive however combat needs its own feel and to me it should feel agile but not to the point where my spear just flies through rocks and sand, some collision detection is needed, maybe a bit slower pace
2. Still graphical bugs, like SSAO in caves is black, lighting in interiors should be a little brighter even if there no outside light sources.
3. Some stability issues but those can be patched

Summary: An overall solid build with good features that are much needed to bring life into the game.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Thank you.

As for the comment about Adblockers... I'm using Ad Block Pro, for Chrome. It prevents UploadHaven from auto-downloading the PUPs, but anytime I clicked on the download button, it would redirect to some other site trying to force me to download a PUP. Right clicking on the download button showed that it was a redirect site built into the button, so its completely unavoidable (if it was a file download, it would allow save file as, but it showed that it's extension was .html, indicating a redirect system instead, forcing you to go to the redirect system to even get an opportunity to download the actual file.)

Reactions: Ikarus45

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Here you go

Somebody better gift me Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis Remake on steam when it comes out :ROFLMAO:
Thank you very much for the link:love: Not RE3 Remake but I have yakuza kiwami steam key from humble bundle that I don't use. I can gift it to you if you want. Just inbox me your steam profile.

Reactions: Mr. P.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
For people having problem with slow loading LOD, texture. Try moving the game to SSD if you have one. Everything load much faster and there is no more stuttering. Game run smooth with everything on high, 40 fps + on my old PC ( i5 2400 + gtx 1050ti)
I don't like futa but I have to say the futa animations beetween Maya and Jenny is quite hot and very well done. I actually came a lot. I hope this don't become my new fetish :oops:

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Here is my review so far:

Pros: 1. Cooking is great, i really want to see how far that can be developed, there is really room for growth making your own meals for buffs , different foods can provide you with longer stamina, better agility so you can swim faster or jump higher.
2. Sleeping is more of a flavor cosmetic feature but it is also nice because it gives you immersion
3. Ranged combat is actually good and the bow handles well
4. The new inventory is amazing, crisp clean and has its own art style simply outstanding work, the persons that worked on that need a raise.

Some Cons:

1. Melee combat still a lot to be improved on, dodging is fine its responsive however combat needs its own feel and to me it should feel agile but not to the point where my spear just flies through rocks and sand, some collision detection is needed, maybe a bit slower pace
2. Still graphical bugs, like SSAO in caves is black, lighting in interiors should be a little brighter even if there no outside light sources.
3. Some stability issues but those can be patched

Summary: An overall solid build with good features that are much needed to bring life into the game.
Hah! Time to shoot the alpha-hyena and that tigerman to hedgehogs w/out taking a single hit at all.

Reactions: Mr. P.
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes