Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
So still no quests, no progression, no story. Another update with only bugfixes and new animations... i'm pretty sure this game won't have any story at all, it will end up being an animation browser.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
First time playing the game. Almost negative FPS. Lowered the textures from MAX to HIGH. Started a new game. Pic below happened

W10
Pentium G4560
GT 1030
8GB RAM
being that you have a GT 1030, you should start out at 720p and feel around the graphics settings. if you want a little bling (higher graphical settings) you're going to have to sacrifice resolution, if you want higher resolution you'll have to sacrifice some bling (lower graphical settings, probably more than high). this is a GT 1030 after all you only have 2GB Vram and very little graphical power, not a GTX 1080. i should know, i also have a GT 1030, although its paired with a CPU a lot less powerful than what you have.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
So still no quests, no progression, no story. Another update with only bugfixes and new animations... i'm pretty sure this game won't have any story at all, it will end up being an animation browser.
That's fine. It's been two years and we have 0 story because that's not what most people are looking for. I honestly don't expect this team to deliver a good game, or at least finish it within the next decade, but they have proven that they can give us good animations. They've just barely started adding new mechanics and numerous people are already having issues with the game running, so I prefer them adding more animations than trying to spend all of their time optimizing the game around new stuff when it was working fine as a simple animation browser.

It is a bit disappointing that they are calling the 40+ animations in this updates new when 90% are ones that already exist except they changed the male or female model. This wasn't a good update :(

ITaliFan

Oct 1, 2018
where to find a trinket, in what cave. am I fucking looking for her? You can screen straight for the please

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
That's fine. It's been two years and we have 0 story because that's not what most people are looking for. I honestly don't expect this team to deliver a good game, or at least finish it within the next decade, but they have proven that they can give us good animations. They've just barely started adding new mechanics and numerous people are already having issues with the game running, so I prefer them adding more animations than trying to spend all of their time optimizing the game around new stuff when it was working fine as a simple animation browser.

It is a bit disappointing that they are calling the 40+ animations in this updates new when 90% are ones that already exist except they changed the male or female model. This wasn't a good update :(
On the contrary, the newest build seems to have improved on a lot of the technical issues that plagued the older builds. There's no longer rendering issues on parts of the body that aren't exposed to direct sunlight or moonlight, and performance is slightly better if anything.

As I said to someone before, the animations haven't stopped pouring in, you can still view as many of them as you like. If you can't stand them working on something else while you get droves of free animations, then you are free to cry yourself to sleep.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
right mouse hold and move to turn around
left mouse hold and move to move camera freely
mid mouse to zoom in/out

with theses you can get any angle you want. :)
I mean rotate the camera itself from "landscape format" to "portrait format"

Suzakufury

Dec 26, 2017
Yesterday I while play this game My mouse movements were ok I can change the camera angles. But Today something happened and even I opened the game on administrator mode. But my mouse movements are not detected and I cannot change the camera angle. I think its a problem about unreal engine?

6o2QDrsC

Aug 2, 2017
Am I just tripping or stupid but I can't find any of the nests even with markers? Am I doing something wrong?

mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
For the love of beast cock, how do you use the health potion? I cant kill that stupid hyena thing without it and q doesnt work.

anyone? bueller??

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. P.
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes