Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to have multiple couples/groups of people having sex at the same time? Whether it's using console commands or what I'd be interested to know, I haven't figured it out myself yet.

• Angry
Reactions: HPZAT and madmax20

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I'm pretty sure, but I think the key to use the consumable was removed. I've triple checked the keybinds and it is not there. Nor is there an option to switch to the torch either. I've also pressed all the keys on the keyboard sequentially from Q to M (on a qwerty keyboard) and didn't find a button to use an item or switch an item. I did however find out that "G" enters slow-motion mode (which is an unlisted keybind).

In terms of technical performance it has improved dramatically. I keep Task Manager open in my second window, and so I can see the CPU/RAM usage of the game. It uses roughly 25% CPU and roughly 2300 MB of RAM. The last build ate up at least 40% CPU and over 3500 MB of RAM. This is on max settings with 6 core 3.6ghz processors and 16 gb of ddr4 RAM and a Nvidia Titan X 12Gb card. I get a stable 60 fps for this build, but my FPS fluctuated quite a bit in the previous build.

So if the animations aren't that impressive, at least from a technical perspective it is a massive improvement.

I like Aoi too... and Serenia. I'm not a fan of Maya, which is a shame. Mostly because Maya's sliders have very little impact on her body customization.

marmaduke ; I mostly play Minotaur x Maya or (mino x2 x maya / mino x maya x2) or Corbac x Maya. Most of the scenes lack the pose variation for either hole. Not sure on others as I don't touch them much. I find them a bit too bland, mostly because they have small / human average sized dicks, which is a turnoff for me.

Last edited:

Sam L.

Dec 4, 2019
Maybe you could update the pictures in the OP. They are outdate as hell and we have some awesome screenshots by the community in this thread like from
I can take some screenshots in 1440p high quality. What characters, scenes poses etc would you like? Give me some examples and I'll post them asap.

od12k

Sep 24, 2018
Is there any reason to use an older version of this game other than performance?

Also is there a way to make certain characters invisible during scenes/animations like the illusion games?

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. P.

blackR

May 30, 2017
To use potion long press Q select a potion (just hower a mouse over it release Q) press Q (fast)(same whit a torch), to switch a weapon press O (opens inventory) you can change your weapon of choice there... press R to take a weapon from your back...

Reactions: NukaCola and Mr. P.
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes