penumbra2035

Apr 29, 2018
Has anyone found any pairing where the vaginal/anal variations are quite different from before?

Also I love Corbac. I was pleasantly surprised about him and his scenes, and I cant wait for more!

Reactions: Tamrad and Mr. P.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
When I played 5-6 min. game is crashing. I dont understand. I have very good computer. Game is normal working. Graphichs max. But why my game crashing? Can anybody help me? I have rx590 nitro+ graphic card.
it could be anything

corrupt drivers
corrupt system files (not driver related)
unstable overclock
failing hardware
conflicting software
virus or malware infection
corrupt game files

balla

Jan 16, 2018
I cant extract the files, it just says data error. What do you guys use to exctract the files and ho

cookieslap

Dec 10, 2019
on latest build i cannot put the game in 1920x1080 trying fullscreen / windowed and the resolution doesn't seem to go beyond 1600x900 or smth like 1280x720 but i've always played the game in 1080p on the october build :S anyone else having this issue? sadly there is no settings file else i'd have tried to edit it myself but the game doesn't seem to recognize that i have a 1080p screen :/ i mean it shows that the resolution is available but when i click on it and apply it doesn't change at all just stretches the subHD image :S trying on the older build the game recognizes my resolution and i can definitely see difference at glance by reading the letters. damn laptops T_T

super fast edit

well i figured out myself so i show the results here, if you guys are in the same situation as myself and are on windows 10 go to the display settings and set the DPI resize to 100% instead of 125%. it makes much harder to read in windows since it renders the native 1080p but the latest build on my device was messing up with that. now every resolution scales well. lol i messed with this for hours and i figured it out minutes after posting this. my bad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and Mr. P.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Since my post got deleted, I can't remember who was complaining about the game crashing and getting a fatal error. I managed to get a fatal error by doing this stuff in this order:

1. Spawn in Aoi
2. Maya go Nude
3. Tell Aoi to follow me
4. Possess Aoi
5. Aoi go Nude
6. Possess Maya
7. Move the camera slightly observing Maya
8. Fatal Error

I think the order to follow gets confused with the possession and results in a null reference error for whom Aoi is supposed to follow, which causes the crash.

Reactions: minin

Sam L.

Dec 4, 2019
Since my post got deleted, I can't remember who was complaining about the game crashing and getting a fatal error. I managed to get a fatal error by doing this stuff in this order:

1. Spawn in Aoi
2. Maya go Nude
3. Tell Aoi to follow me
4. Possess Aoi
5. Aoi go Nude
6. Possess Maya
7. Move the camera slightly observing Maya
8. Fatal Error

I think the order to follow gets confused with the possession and results in a null reference error for whom Aoi is supposed to follow, which causes the crash.
Have you tried it again to see if you get another error, otherwise it might just be a random bug or caused by something else.
-Edit. I just tried it myself, didn't get a fatal error.

-2nd Edit. Just flying around and finding caves etc, messing around with the quick slot inventory (tried to drag spear to it but couldn't), a little later I realize my bow is gone, I then put my spear in the weapons slots, few moment later and that is also gone. Anyone else had missing weapons?

-3rd Edit. I restarted and tried to recreate the bug, but it didn't happen this time.
Got a fatal error when I stopped intercourse a few minutes later. First fatal error I've had so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. P.
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes