macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The game runs with just part 1 and the rest get an error when i try to extract. am i missing something?
only extract part 1. it will extract all the otehrs part automatically. be sure all parts are on same folder so tha the pc will find them easily.

system is exactly the same as the old rar 001,002,003 system etc..

Reactions: Mr. P.

XiliX

Apr 8, 2018
Anyone know how to do the very first quest? I can't figure out how to get the Trinket. Can't find the Bird guy, so I can't fly to it.
:/

Reactions: alucard81

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
any treesome?
Quite a few, also a couple foursomes, fivesomes and one or two sixsomes as listed .

The larger groups can be difficult to trigger, as you need all the participants to be close enough together(possess one and have all the others follow you and then talk to one of them and choose sex [group] ). They increased the trigger proximity a few iterations back, but seem to have pulled it back again.

I can't seem to save in this game am i doing or missing something ?
There's nothing to save yet, so the save system hasn't been implemented. All you can do is save the character settings in the customization menu.

Yeah, I'm personally hoping someone mods it in, but the devs have said they won't do it because the money-moving companies tend to frown on it and cut their lines of funding.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Depends. If you used some varnish as lube, it wouldn't. Though as varnish is corrosive to skin... it might melt the flesh off your dick... making splinters not sound so bad.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
so what's the point of the game? There is no plot, nothing. Just wandering around?
The point so far is testing what is there, spawning in actors and having them have sex and fapping. There's a short questline and some combat. You can also fly and explore the quite unbelievably large game world. It's early alpha and more game elements are still on the to-do list.

Reactions: war12321 and Mr. P.
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes