Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
So sadly the POV still doesnt work as it should. With other gamesystems i understand that, theres probably alot that will or could change throughout development and overall the game came along way, it actually resembles something like a game now. But POV is something really basic, you make it work once, and there won't be any reason to change it ever again. It's just like split the head from the base and make the head disappear while in pov mode, its really not that complicated. But besides that i like the new build, the double pen is a nice addition. I hope they focus more on getting the basic started stuff done, before starting something new.

Superslug200

Mar 20, 2018
Here's the most enjoyable way to do combat now that a bow has been added: aerial archery.
while flying, exit flight mode and equip then draw your bow. This will cause a slow motion effect like in assassin's creed. Then you can fire, and press f to resume flying immediately.

chris63

Nov 21, 2019
ok gameplay, graphics on VR but on the other game optimization and very embarrassing collisions I don't understand, you need a war machine to have resonable graphics ... however it is a good game.
-In graphic hight the character crosses the decors ????
-Problem with the torch in the quick menu.
(I have an i5 with 6g of ram, good cg ???)
-but then especially no fast backup system after 1 hour of play, it hurts)
Excuse my bad English
Thank you for this game and very good Christmas

Reactions: Mr. P.

chris63

Nov 21, 2019
Ah it would not come from textures formats and very very annoying backups, you have to start all over again each time?
I ask too much?
Maybe you already know me as moderator on other platforms.
Thanks Steve, happy birthday

Reactions: Mr. P.

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
If you are referring to the VR download in the OP keep in mind that that one is from 2017!

Now you can have VR in the game by enabling stereo rendering in the game.
You mean that I can play the "whole" game in VR?
How to do that? How do I enable the stereo thing?
(And yes, I wastalking about the VR thing in the OP, didnt know it was from 2017).

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You mean that I can play the "whole" game in VR?
How to do that? How do I enable the stereo thing?
(And yes, I wastalking about the VR thing in the OP, didnt know it was from 2017).
I think the key binding for that was alt+v, but you may have to check the input settings for that.

BonnySN

Dec 26, 2017
Wait so is this game VR compatible or only the other builds like the christmas VR special builds? My experience so far is that my headset tries to startup in VR, doesn't and it just plays normally in desktop. Cab't run the game without VR.

Last edited:

Steel44

Sep 16, 2018
I get it, but the changelog has been posted a few times before you did already.

Yes, there is a reason to use an older version. Certain animations and at least one character has been removed from the game for some time now.

And to everyone posting screenshot, could you put them in spoiler tags instead? Not only does that mean your posts don't take up a lot of screen space, it also means people don't have to see them if they don't want to for whatever reason. I'm not able to play the game yet since I'm using a backup computer for now.
can you tell me what exactly was removed?

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Wait so is this game VR compatible or only the other builds like the christmas VR special builds? My experience so far is that my headset tries to startup in VR, doesn't and it just plays normally in desktop. Cab't run the game without VR.
You can toggle VR mode in the game.

But the mode is apparently pretty lackluster. The devs abandoned the VR mode a long time ago and have said they won't be doing much about it anymore.

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Seems like my bois are making some + in both patrons and money. Somebody should really tell them to make some ads for their game and get some big youtubers to talk about this game. The last time they were in a video with millions of views they went from rank 880 to 33 in a span of a month and got thousands of patrons. If more people see this good shit they would make bank.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 238517

I cant seem to be able to extract the 3 all at once. Is there something I'm missing? I've used both winzip and 7zip. What have you guys done to extract and what program?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes