beyondr

Donor
May 25, 2019
You mean that I can play the "whole" game in VR?
How to do that? How do I enable the stereo thing?
(And yes, I wastalking about the VR thing in the OP, didnt know it was from 2017).
Wait so is this game VR compatible or only the other builds like the christmas VR special builds? My experience so far is that my headset tries to startup in VR, doesn't and it just plays normally in desktop. Cab't run the game without VR.
You can toggle VR mode in the game.

But the mode is apparently pretty lackluster. The devs abandoned the VR mode a long time ago and have said they won't be doing much about it anymore.
The latest build got camera movement in VR fixed. But it is true they dont bother much with it. However it works really well to begin with. At least with the Occulus. And I think it looks spectacular.
Downside is you have to learn the hotkeys because menus dont work in VR. Apart from that VR is the big plus of that game for me.

As for the hotkey: check your keybindings and assign what you want to Stereo Rendering.

D

Deleted member 238517

download all 3 parts in same folder. install 7z, right click on any part > 7z > extract here
I get a data error everytime i download and thats for each download link. Mine just doesnt work no matter what link I use. Oh well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. P.

sandyface

Jan 1, 2018
I cant seem to be able to extract the 3 all at once. Is there something I'm missing? I've used both winzip and 7zip. What have you guys done to extract and what program?
try downloading the complete mega.
it`s posted around page 194 in this thread. it worked for me just fine.

gerow

May 9, 2018
I get a data error everytime i download and thats for each download link. Mine just doesnt work no matter what link I use. Oh well
i saw that at one computer, it had problems extracting big rar files and even installing some games. cyclic redundancy check error if i recall correctly. even clean reinstall of windows didn't help. after running memtest it turned out that one ram stick making tons of errors and had to be replaced. after replacing memory i never saw it again.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes