Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Patreon Build Release 19.12.2019
Merry Christmas to all!

We have a new version ready for you :)

Check out the changelog here.

Additions since the test build:

- Added wing texture customization to Skin category of the character customizer

- Added a bunch of new animations which can be read about here under the “new since testbuild” section

- Added a secondary weapon slot in the inventory (Default key to switch weapon is X)

- Added ammo indicator

- Added survival needs system (Hunger, Thirst, Sleep - Has to be enabled in the game settings menu)

- Added hidden christmas quest

- Added new cliff models around hunting grounds

Improvements seit dem test build:

- The character can swim in the ocean again

- Quest markers do not get reset after dying

- Resolved deformed character body when possessing another character while being naked

- Added loading screen while respawning to avoid spawning in an empty world while it is being loaded

- Salivarius has his idle animation back

- Futa Jenny can cum now

- Improved quest dialogue camera angles

- Alpha Hyena should not spaz out anymore

- You can spawn characters at the hidden christmas location now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Waaifu

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
I literally have no idea how to open this game. Why is it split in 3? Do I have to combine them? HOW do I do that? I can't extract them without getting errors.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
you run no. 1 they get all unpacked into the 5-8GB it needs to unwind and bloat them blow dolls 4 you!

Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
Yo, this is gonna be a bother, cause I'm normally fucking dumb and miss this stuff, but did anyone else have problems launching the 2019/12/05 build? for some reason I keep getting the UE4 crash message and I tried both the torrent download and the 3 divided parts download (yes I know how to use winrar/7zip) on the main download page. Tried a few things like updating drivers but not really sure what else could affect it, just wondering if I missed some sort of fix or im being stupid.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. P.

foxsicle

Aug 17, 2017
Didn't have an issue like that myself, did you check the error logs in eventviewer or anything?
And can anyone tell me if new versions from this point on will be hard to come by...? Considering becoming a patron.
I wish Valves Index was available still, sold out a few days before i could get one. =(

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Patreon Build Release 19.12.2019
Merry Christmas to all!

We have a new version ready for you :)

Check out the changelog here.

Additions since the test build:

- Added wing texture customization to Skin category of the character customizer

- Added a bunch of new animations which can be read about here under the “new since testbuild” section

- Added a secondary weapon slot in the inventory (Default key to switch weapon is X)

- Added ammo indicator

- Added survival needs system (Hunger, Thirst, Sleep - Has to be enabled in the game settings menu)

- Added hidden christmas quest

- Added new cliff models around hunting grounds

Improvements seit dem test build:

- The character can swim in the ocean again

- Quest markers do not get reset after dying

- Resolved deformed character body when possessing another character while being naked

- Added loading screen while respawning to avoid spawning in an empty world while it is being loaded

- Salivarius has his idle animation back

- Futa Jenny can cum now

- Improved quest dialogue camera angles

- Alpha Hyena should not spaz out anymore

- You can spawn characters at the hidden christmas location now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speaking of the hunger system, will the food items respawn after some time? Even with the minutes-per-day value set to zero?

• Thinking Face

Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
Didn't have an issue like that myself, did you check the error logs in eventviewer or anything?
And can anyone tell me if new versions from this point on will be hard to come by...? Considering becoming a patron.
I wish Valves Index was available still, sold out a few days before i could get one. =(
Oh where can I find this eventviewer? I was trying to find some sort of crash log thing. Also they never even attempted to sell the index in Aus lul

nech

Jan 29, 2018
Waiting for and asking for are two different things. ;)
actually unless this is posted somewhere other than the general or game rules posts; neither is against the rules, SPAMMING the "asks" is against the rules, the point of simply asking in the same thread isnt even a factor as far as i see.

so if someone asks once or even twice for a version to be uploaded i don't think that would come anywhere near to qualify as anyone's definition of spamming it....

foxsicle

Aug 17, 2017
Oh where can I find this eventviewer? I was trying to find some sort of crash log thing. Also they never even attempted to sell the index in Aus lul
Well this is also assuming your on windows I guess. I believe there are crash logs somewhere too, but using eventvwr is good to know. After the crash:
press 'windows key + R' or right click on windows start icon and choose 'run'
then type 'eventvwr'
Select Windows Logs and Application and review any errors or related data.
Good luck.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes