Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
welp can't find it in event viewer, but that may just be me being incompetent cause this is the first time I've used it. Guess I'll just have to wait.

Edit: just posted this before I saw your post, thanks for the info anyways

• Thinking Face
Reactions: foxsicle and Mr. P.

foxsicle

Aug 17, 2017
I'm still wondering if the new launcher that connects to a custom patreon server makes it not playable or something without it.:unsure:

Sora1464

Sep 27, 2019
I'm still wondering if the new launcher that connects to a custom patreon server makes it not playable or something without it.:unsure:
I don´t think so. For now it´s just a matter of time until someone shares the link to Patreon version. If they use the launcher and custom servers in the future without providing the MEGA links, well that would be bummer.

• Thinking Face

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The launcher still downloads the same game, the games getting pretty large and they are looking for other options, its just an alternative to using filehosts. There will still be people that share files the same day as its released. It's not DRM, at least not yet. Even if they do intend to use it as such, which I don't see a point in as they are already making a ridiculous amount of money, considering the popularity of it, it will almost certainly be cracked. Don't worry too much about it yet.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is this the end of this game here at F95?
Dude, it came out yesterday. Those who have shared it before either haven't checked yet or have stopped supporting the game. Give it some time to be updated, If you are that impatient then drop 10 USD and get it yourself.

At some point the mods are gunna come and start deleting comments and handing out warnings if the thread gets spammed up with "WhEn Is GaMe CoMiNg". Please people, just be patient.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes