Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Patreon Build Release 19.12.2019
Merry Christmas to all!

We have a new version ready for you :)

Check out the changelog here.

Additions since the test build:

- Added wing texture customization to Skin category of the character customizer

- Added a bunch of new animations which can be read about here under the “new since testbuild” section

- Added a secondary weapon slot in the inventory (Default key to switch weapon is X)

- Added ammo indicator

- Added survival needs system (Hunger, Thirst, Sleep - Has to be enabled in the game settings menu)

- Added hidden christmas quest

- Added new cliff models around hunting grounds

Improvements seit dem test build:

- The character can swim in the ocean again

- Quest markers do not get reset after dying

- Resolved deformed character body when possessing another character while being naked

- Added loading screen while respawning to avoid spawning in an empty world while it is being loaded

- Salivarius has his idle animation back

- Futa Jenny can cum now

- Improved quest dialogue camera angles

- Alpha Hyena should not spaz out anymore

- You can spawn characters at the hidden christmas location now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr. P.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
i am confuced, i only need download the normal link, or too these cristhmast mod?
( - ) ¿?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get a load of these :

Don't know how it works, but for some reason need a launcher.
Launcher:

10$ link:

Update:
Game plays nice without Launcher. Just launch WildLifeC.exe. Game without censorship.

Reactions: sghfsfsfgsdg

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
HellFire It is probably there, from complaints of difficulty of finding the scene in the $25 build. With the quest, at least you get a marker to where it is, so you know what direction to fly in.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
once creampies and/or building your own village with those you've 'controled' is in the game. i'm sure it'll get alot more traction.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
For a real complex Sandbox way to many things are missing so overall it is more Game Design you can't define the playout of any animation or interact with them all is pre baked Maya gets just imported and playbacked nothing really can interact with those dynamically yet.

It has not yet the complexity level of a Captain Hardcore as a Sandbox for Example.

And Centuries away from VAM as such complex Sandbox.

Even Illusions AI has a higher amount of Sandbox capabilities including pre defined scene construction.

Sandbox Play
Sandbox Creation
Sandbox Play & Creation

WildLife current tendency
RPGame Design with limited Sandbox Play and Systems

Last edited:

bootyforu

Feb 15, 2019
this game should include more clothes ,lingeries(like bra,strocking etc) and threesome or gangbang options. over all 8/10

Oct 3, 2017
Is there some secret way to disable censorship in-game or some shit?

I tried downloading this several times across multiple download platforms, and they're all censored for me.
Both the "2019.12.19 _Shipping_Full_Build_1" and the "2019.12.19 _Shipping_Tier1_Build_1" are censored.

Tried your MEGA file, Nopy file and more, downloaded this at least 3 times but launcher or no launcher, it is still censored.
Am I the only one having this issue?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes