Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there some secret way to disable censorship in-game or some shit?

I tried downloading this several times across multiple download platforms, and they're all censored for me.
Both the "2019.12.19 _Shipping_Full_Build_1" and the "2019.12.19 _Shipping_Tier1_Build_1" are censored.

Tried your MEGA file, Nopy file and more, downloaded this at least 3 times but launcher or no launcher, it is still censored.
Am I the only one having this issue?
The tier 1 build will always be censored as it's free. The paid version(Full) has an option to disable censorship.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nwq3476
The Move to Unreal 4.23 seems to have become a bit problematic read the Changelog the whole resolution switching is dead currently and Fullscreen option also broken wouldn't surprise me if more broke.

This is most likely some sort of bug, where the censorship stays. I had to download the game for the 4th time in order for this to disappear.
Makes no real sense, though you mean over the launcher ?

This Pay to remove our glorious japanese censorshiping shader work is becoming a funny thing for these projects.

If you are a Full Blood JAV Fan you could see it also as the ultimate feature and rather removing it would be annoying ;)

Overall Censorshiping is no bad idea some bigger Adult Movies have double Production Cut versions which allows them to go from the Hardcore to Erotica Rated TV Ready Market i think this could be a nice task for Adult Game Productions in the Future, though you don't solve this with Censorship Shaders alone.
Overall you have much more capabilities in achieving such things then these Adult Movie productions have in just cutting at some point, you could make this much more interesting in it's difference.

Last 2 Month Release Growth from Pure Data Analytics Perspective between the builds for those interested in such things ;)

9.483.517.952 Bytes
10.777.939.968 Bytes

and a look at the new Futa Character option on a clear TrueSky Day in the Valley ;)
lookatfuta.jpg

The Streaming is slowly becoming Rockstar (RAGE) Engine Open World Stable
wildlifeunrealstreaming.jpg
wonderfull.jpg
wonderfull2.jpg

Since Batman Arkham Nights Custom Unreal 3.5 Streaming it improved heavily even from a Mechanical USB3 test

My Personal Favorite Character Animation the Landing Sequence :)
myabsolutefavouritanimation.jpg
landingsequence.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017
Nwq3476
The Move to Unreal 4.23 seems to have become a bit problematic read the Changelog the whole resolution switching is dead currently and Fullscreen option also broken wouldn't surprise me if more broke.

Makes no real sense, though you mean over the launcher ?
This Pay to remove our glorious japanese censorshiping shader work is becoming a funny thing for these projects.

If you are a Full Blood JAV Fan you could see it also as the ultimate feature and rather removing it would be annoying ;)
I see.

As stated, I think this is a common bug. I don't know how common exactly, however my game crashed several times. I found various other glitches such as the face distorting on some characters, the models walking through through the earth more than usual, not being able to move when there's nothing in front of the character and many other minor bugs.

Random example:

charming.PNG

Knowing that these things are just the rough edges of a demo, that could and will get fixed eventually, is a certainty. However the thing that tipped me off was that this glitch was in fact from the options menu.

Also futa isn't my thing, sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do love Unreal engine though! Shame that it sometimes takes a lot of space on my computer. Nothing compared to Unity anyway.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Don't underestimate Unity and it's Future ;)
Didn't Hardcore Pressure this Version yet except the USB3 Streaming test, interesting glitches could be physics collision precision and streaming latency related.
But this is Windows PC so i wont make a fast assumption anyways, before carefully debugging and reproducing.

Crashes non in the last build through the whole quest and Exploring and none in this Build Short test yet no build i tested of WildLife hard crashed yet on this system configuration.

Unreal Indie Games rarely hard crash if i look at it from my Experience (Intel/Nvidia), even something collision Physical complex as Captain Hardcore stays crash stable.
And Unreals internal Debugging functions and Engine Statistics OSD allows very nice Runtime Performance tuning on a very deep level, without even needing Vendor Hardware specific tools :)

As i said Futa isn't my thing either i would like to see StrapOn Play instead :D

Nwq3476
PS: I see what you mean now i played with the options and certain configurations have really strange visual results what you see posted by me was all on MAX.
Some of these changes are very unexpected for example bellow High Antialliasing has some strange Lighting and Vignete change effects which overall should have nothing todo with AA.

The Water Surface Shading especially is changing most probably because of it's Specular AA relation in TrueSky context

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting Compares:

GTA 5 (Beach) (Rage Engine)
Assasins Creed Black Flag and others (Island Shore) (Anvil Next)
WatchDogs 1/2 (Beach) (Disrupt Engine)
FarCry Series (Dunia Engine)
Skyrim (ENB Displaced Water Surface with Caustics) (Creation Engine)
Battlefield Series (Beach) (FrostBite)
Crysis 1/2/3 (Water Scenes) (CryEngine)
Hitman Series Beaches (Glacier Engine)

Last edited by a moderator:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
One Major Performance Hog for everyone that want's to reach a steady 60/30 FPS all the time is the Default Underwater Post Processing.

Overall the GPU Bandwidth could be heavily reduced Underwater just by lowering that massive imho pretty overdone totally useless Blur Kernel.

It wont make the underwater rendering looking any better at all with nothing at all there ?

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Will there be no more updates on the forum now that they are using the Launcher and patreon?
I think they have a launcher option for those who want it. Even if the launcher will be the only way to play it will end up cracked here.

Reactions: Mr. P.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nwq3476
I did crash it

Fatal Error!!!

was preparing some Crowd overfly Performance test removed one character after the other from all the locations to rejoin them in a massive crowd at a specifc location hit rawn to remove and it crashed with a Fatal Error popup instantly.
Could be a one hit wonder will try to reproduce it.

Hmm it crashed again so removing rawn is no good idea, i think because at the beggining he is still part of the blueprint quest logic and your first target so removing him most probably at that trigger state is no good idea ;)

anyway here it is

The current WildLife Cast (Crowd Streaming Performance Test)

Last edited:

n0namebrand

Oct 29, 2017
With this last update my framrate is so smooth. I think I gained around 20+ fps. But that's just me. I'm running a GTX 1070 with a skylake 6600k. At spawn point getting between 60 and 70 FPS.

EDIT: with max settings @ 1440p

ShoreGull

Jul 20, 2017
Performance last patch and this patch have been very good. Better than I remember. I run a Ryzen 5 2600* and a 2080 Super.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Performance last patch and this patch have been very good. Better than I remember. I run a Ryzen 5 2600* and a 2080 Super.
I think much more important is how stable their overall internal Multithreaded Streaming Performance results have become over the last Engine versions and Core refactorings for Console and Mobile UMA Performance.
I guess this was also the Head decision for Unity to buy Graphine as fast as possible own Research Lab was to slow (resource management problems) progress on the Problem and a internal stable solution was to far away.

Lot of old Unreal Games could be remastered to much better more stable performance now :D

We all benefit now from those Console Improvements, what many PC users just forget Consoles are Hyper Efficient PCs now a new PC Build architecture with much much lower latency internally, though also completely out of our Hands and part of a dictatorship like system.

Believe me you gonna get owned Online soon by trained Console Players on your PCs in competitive FPS matches at first, if the opponent is at your skill level your chance will be way lower to win a match then those of the Console Player ;)

Your highering the chance on a Laptop/Notebook a bit if well configed but still good luck ;)

Also i totally fall in love with these Internal Unreal Shadow results they are so nicely stable in WildLife :)

And im pretty sure the Streaming Texture IQ results could be still further improved without creating any Performance bottlenecks at all just the way you process them now in context of TrueSky your Filtering and Calibration chain :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes