macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You realise this is still early in the game's development, right? And they aren't "only put fcking sex animations and characters" they put in a ranged combat system and this update they released the survival system.
probably wouldnt have say that if he took the time to check the trailer i posted the link to... it clearly show that its not only "chars and sex" , but alots of stuff.
the game start to begin to grow into an rpg adventure game. slowly but surely :p

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
they say we can share... soo here i share with you :D

new trailer

The Direct Time of Day UI selector (without going into the options menu) for TrueSky i found that by accident once but i have no idea about the weird key combination it gets triggered with currently , it's currently nowhere listed in the options i think but it works somehow just push keys around like crazy but i couldn't find it yet again ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. P.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
what is the content in the Everyone Christmas Build ?
That's a very old build from two years ago now I think. I don't even remember what was in that build, but it's pretty much certain that the latest build will have more content. You'll have to check that build yourself to see if it has things they since removed, though, which is not unlikely.

The Direct Time of Day UI selector change i found that by accident once but i have no idea about the weired key combination it triggers it currently it's nowhere listed i think but it works somehow ;)
Haven't played the latest version yet, but that looks like a thing you get when you go to sleep.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That's a very old build from two years ago now I think. I don't even remember what was in that build, but it's pretty much certain that the latest build will have more content. You'll have to check that build yourself to see if it has things they since removed, though, which is not unlikely.

Haven't played the latest version yet, but that looks like a thing you get when you go to sleep.
Possible that i have interacted with such a object trigger nearby without realizing it but im almost pretty sure there was nothing around to interact with when it suddenly appeared hmm, not sure anymore though now, most probably you are right from the video it looks like the blanks in the tents are interaction triggers but im 100% sure that there was no tent or something to lay on visible.
Maybe some hidden Debug combo it would make sense for the Designers to get a fast overview of the Light Material asset results in TrueSky with the different TOD Light States Ingame directly without going into the Editor again or through the Options Menu Change (which is totally awkward overall if you have a direct UI selector mode).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes