GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Torrent for Wild Life build 2019.12.18

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:tnnyk57sh2b2bcdiatpfqdv3t7wv2slp&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

SHA1: FC5D0CE60BCA763BD931B86AA7A435D32079C03B
so the torrent is the uncensored build right? ty very much

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Check your options, you may have to disable the censoring, if that fails, delete the game and redownload it.
Nice you are right bro, we adjust the option ct none, and also its a bit different then the one i download with launcher haha it has this option. Ty bro again cheers!

Mr. P.

Nov 21, 2018
People don't have to delete the file and download it again, just delete the wildlifeC folder in appdata \ local! The settings will be reset.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The Saliva Fluid result is the most amazing i yet saw in this light context in Realtime Animation the behavior how it drips the material result everything is pretty nice of it and it even stays connected like you would expect it, when i saw this result i almost was falling from my chair :)

It's one of my top favorite visual effect results so far i see from WildLife and only from WildLife yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It has only 1 state so far though it seems the clear non cum mixed state, so a lite sloppy mode i miss only some more bubbles from the throbbing that should be surfacing in it's pattern inside :)
And different stay alive in time and length a bit more randomness it's often so fast over a string of saliva could hold up much longer the higher it's density gets over time and mixed with spit and cum :)

Spit creation procedure (you can also learn todo it without this most probably you allready can but with everything you have todo it first before understanding how it works, but it's the most natural way in a Deepthroat situation before the more uglier things happening and they are totally used to it)

The Blonde here seems a bit more experienced :D

The Pyramid

PS: Btw Jenny (Futa) is going more currently into the direction of Realistic then a Futa like most of those Japanese Anime/Hentai fans like them to be portrayed ;)

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017
Nwq3476
I did crash it

Fatal Error!!!

was preparing some Crowd overfly Performance test removed one character after the other from all the locations to rejoin them in a massive crowd at a specifc location hit rawn to remove and it crashed with a Fatal Error popup instantly.
Could be a one hit wonder will try to reproduce it.

Hmm it crashed again so removing rawn is no good idea, i think because at the beggining he is still part of the blueprint quest logic and your first target so removing him most probably at that trigger state is no good idea ;)
Indeed, and thanks so much for the images and texture comparison!

It's not that I dislike Unity, it's just in general the games from Unity take a lot more space from my PC than most other games made in different engines. Maybe this is a coincidence, however every time I've had a Unity game download, I can instantly see it eating up my disk space. Unreal is a little bit better in this department, however both tend to use large amounts of RAM while running games. There are several comparison videos out there.

The thing about Unreal is that, while most games themselves don't take up too much space-they often result in laggy, fuzzy and badly optimized animation (Prime example).

On the other hand while Unity takes more space, people say it's usually better on making smoother animations. My PC has so much junk so it doesn't surprise me when a lot of stuff buffers lol

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
how do i do a treesome?

Nwq3476
Different Goals different technical things you have always 2 factors in a Engine your efficiency and the efficiency on the System and Hardware it will run to reach certain Goals :)
But yeah Unity matured just over the years into a state it becomes really competitive now from a Production pipeline Point of View for AVG teams and many of the Mobile investments made and the returns from it (which are massive) now go into Console and PC optimization and improvement and acquisitions.
Though Unreal (Epic) is still a behemoth and they also returning currently massive of return from their Online Gaming Division into freeing all kind of things to catch you into their Ecosystem and to further expand ;)

3 Billions from Kids Playing Fortnite

There aren't so much interesting Unity Projects compared here to Unreal im only a Fan of Illussions Unity work (which reaches a higher class) and VAM (especialy VAM for several complicated Goal reasons and problems to solve in Unitys Space which even go above what you see currently combined in Wild Life) ;)

And Wild Life can be still problematic being so much dependent on Blueprint ;)

if you like Wild Life take a look at another Adult Game approach here based on Unreal with a not so bad Status, though overall more technical small problems :)

It already has more then just a quest it has a Story and it has higher experiencable Depth then just visuals combined with some nice voice overs, though be prepared for the noble speak and a bit of like for the Gothic Genre might be not misplaced :)

https://f95zone.to/threads/kalyskah-v0-8-11b-kalyskah-team.1298/

But you won't see the combined Visual Quality Level that could be straight out of a AAA studio internal Engine Production that Wild Life demonstrates on this Matured Unreal Core and which doesn't let you be surprised why Square Enix wanted to move and is indeed moving for some Productions ;)

Though what you see here still needs a lot of Artistical Skill and Vision bringing everything together into something coherent Visually functioning is no easy task no matter what resources you can make use of, and reaching the FPS counter spot on will make everyone happy :D

Im absolutely no Fan of this Furry Topic but parts of this project Visual results blow me away and of course Steve his absolutely amazing Handmade Animation work which absolutely shines at this Performance Goals. :D

Last edited:

Jabberwonky

Oct 8, 2019
Is anyone still having the old bug where some terrain walkmeshes aren't loading properly? I used to be able to resolve it by loading the game with minimal graphics settings, and then increasing them after everything was loaded, but that isn't working anymore in the new build.

Reactions: nyаа and Mr. P.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Jabberwonky
I experience some latency loading issues but i do extreme USB3 Mechanical testing on Windows NT 6.1 sometimes i have the feeling it misses a load.

Testing a 60 FOV now

Maya loves surprises ;)

Something i realize heavily currently the Animation Ground Contact is often very weird either clipping into or being above the ground plane

Last edited:

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Something i realize heavily currently the Animation Ground Contact is often very weird either clipping into or being above the ground plane
its pretty obvious why tho. They make the animations for flat ground, the character object is a single point in space, so when you stand on uneven ground the animation doesnt line up.

Reactions: Mr. P.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Then you need to dynamically adapt it to the Geometry

And yeah it seems they don't even try it and that's no Bug but missing feature, neither does it really cancels the animation fast enough on a certain Angle reached.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Jabberwonky
On start no problems like this i had the issue that i clipped through the ground while flying to close over it and suddenly was inside the underwater surface bellow.

if you mean at Playtime, i didn't tried to bump into everything yet only the Animation problem became apparent to me while testing this specifically as these results where interesting me the most, based on these results by Square Enix adapting to surrounding Complex static and dynamic Geometry inside the Luminous Engine Animation System.

I gonna start to compare results between Final Fantasy 15 and Wild Life more indepth as well ;)

Luminous is very interesting to me because it is most probably the newest Engine non Refactored in the World done entirely from Scratch compared to Unreal/Unity/CryEngine/FrostBite and many more.

Fox Engine and Luminous are buildup straight state of the Art, with massive investment to start from Scratch

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes