naughty_T

Dec 27, 2018
How to save pose? :love:

View attachment 483379 View attachment 483380

Key “I” =POSE =stop ....Then it's restored.
How to save it?
:cry:
Can you teach me? Thank you
You cant save poses ingame, once you press STOP or "I" again everything is reset.
By the way I found a bug:
If you remove your weapon in your inventory (from equipped to bag) and go into "I" and go back out of "I" the weapon will show up on your charactermodel as if it was equipped again.

Here´s some tips:
- Read all the games keybinds under INPUT in settings, I dont remember all the keybinds, but you can activate slowmotion with a key, whenever you want, for example.
- If you want to pose more then one character just have them follow you when you go into "I"
- DONT stand to far away from them^ when you go into "I"
- You can hide the HUD by pressing "+" (default key)
- Use the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard when you got the frame/picture you want to save
- Tab out the game and open up the program paint (or something like it)
- In paint HOLD "CTRL" and press "V". Then save the picture from paint into whatever folder you want
(If you get a blackscreen inside of paint you need to go into Settings in Wild Life and enable "Window Mode" and take a new printscreen ingame)
- You can ejaculate while inside "I" by pressing "F", to clean up all the cum press "DEL"
Have fun!

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I found that you can lose the bow, if you possess a different character, say Sonya, and then repossess Maya, then the bow does disappear. Haven't tried with the spear, as I wanted to use the bow, so I restarted the moment I noticed the bow missing.

Reactions: Sam L. and Mr. P.
D

Deleted member 1844469

Best look 3D I see so far, very nice even if not much content. Males look little weird though

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Have you tried it again to see if you get another error, otherwise it might just be a random bug or caused by something else.
-Edit. I just tried it myself, didn't get a fatal error.

-3rd Edit. I restarted and tried to recreate the bug, but it didn't happen this time.
Got a fatal error when I stopped intercourse a few minutes later. First fatal error I've had so far.
Seems like one of those time-related errors w/ multithreading. Also, even an untimely HDD read might cause problems, which I personally encountered several times.

Naizi

Dec 5, 2019
You cant save poses ingame, once you press STOP or "I" again everything is reset.
By the way I found a bug:
If you remove your weapon in your inventory (from equipped to bag) and go into "I" and go back out of "I" the weapon will show up on your charactermodel as if it was equipped again.

Here´s some tips:
- Read all the games keybinds under INPUT in settings, I dont remember all the keybinds, but you can activate slowmotion with a key, whenever you want, for example.
- If you want to pose more then one character just have them follow you when you go into "I"
- DONT stand to far away from them^ when you go into "I"
- You can hide the HUD by pressing "+" (default key)
- Use the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard when you got the frame/picture you want to save
- Tab out the game and open up the program paint (or something like it)
- In paint HOLD "CTRL" and press "V". Then save the picture from paint into whatever folder you want
(If you get a blackscreen inside of paint you need to go into Settings in Wild Life and enable "Window Mode" and take a new printscreen ingame)
- You can ejaculate while inside "I" by pressing "F", to clean up all the cum press "DEL"
Have fun!
Thank you ,I just did it (y)

20191211150759040.jpg

4=aoi,3=Serenia,2=Lala,1=maya :love:

Can tell from butt size.

This is the default

20191211171322720.jpg

Last edited:

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Anyone else having an issue with [Build 2019.12.05 TestBuild 3] where the ground collision is messed up?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. P.

Mordias

Oct 28, 2018
the game crash at begin (on enter "new game" ) with message "LowlevelFatalError line 198, unreal engine is exiting due to d3d device being lost (error 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG').

did you have this error ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. P.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Sounds like a driver issue. When was the last time you updated your graphics card drivers?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes