kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
is there a groop sex version for the females ? i know you can have 6m 1f but is there 6f 1m or other combination aviable ? also can someone explain to me the camp fire scenę ? i havent heard of it in other place then this thread so i wonder if its legit and how to get it, if it is so

Last edited:

CmyNutt95

Dec 26, 2018
I have searched the thread and found no help...
When you switch to any other character besides the main character (the one you spawn as) all sex options disappear, regardless of combo.

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. P.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I have searched the thread and found no help...
When you switch to any other character besides the main character (the one you spawn as) all sex options disappear, regardless of combo.
They really don't. In game hit What's New and there will be an animation list. You aren't using the right combos.

Mr. P.

Nov 21, 2018
Seriously ? is it harder to get into game settings and see the controls and news section than coming here to ask questions?
Hey new member, try more being a gamer!
(Sorry for this shit of english)

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84 and nm79

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Damn, theres a Futa, which is nice. But no sex interaction with Tali yet. Really want futas getting dommed by females. Especially bulky ones.

Oh well....More waiting i guess

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Is the VR viewer a new feature? Because holy fuck it's hot.

@ Guuii are there any plans to expand on the VR feature? It would be great if it supported POV and menu navigation.

Reactions: Medic4

DynamoThunder

Mar 17, 2019
Bruh they literally have over 10 full time employees and before they blew up both Steve and Guuii were developing the game full time, so I have no idea what you're on about.
Yeah and their vocal patrons keep shooting down fetishes or stuff that may have been worked on, leading to wasted efforts

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah and their vocal patrons keep shooting down fetishes or stuff that may have been worked on, leading to wasted efforts
Yeah they pay, they get to say what they want or don't want to see; if the devs agree, they agree. Either way they have so many patrons that a few "vocal" don't really matter.

Reactions: Xol and Mr. P.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
hi guys, i'm completely new to the game and i have 1 question.

...how do i save

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Medic4

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
I'm gonna be honest: I have no faith in this game.

Not necessarily because they are Scammers (which I can't tell right now), but because I think the devs are too ambitious. It seems to me they neither have the skills nor experience needed to pull of a project of this scale. They've been getting over $50k per month since the end of 2018. Currently they are sitting at over $70k. That is easily enough to employ 10 people full time. Before that, they got around $8-12k which should have been enough for 2 people working full time since 2017.

Also while they've officially been making this game since 2017 they probably started even earlier (2016?) and it still looks very, very rough except models and animations and more like a proof of concept than anything else. They've also delayed their scheduled milestones over the course of this year.

I doubt this game will ever be finished or it'll take another 5-10 years and then nobody will care about it anymore. We'll probably have a Cyberpunk 2077 sequel sooner. :cautious:
Patreon games have no incentive to actually get finished. It incentivizes placating their sponsors, who are, like us, just a bunch of horny fucktards. That's why sex scene upon sex scene gets added, but nothing of real gameplay substance gets any significant progress.

Aside from that, this game isn't developed by industry vets with a claim to fame and a studio dynamic plays a huge part in development succes. So even ignoring the first part, this should cost more and take longer than a corporate streamlined gamestudio with experienced employees and employers should need.

Reactions: archmancer8 and Xol

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
is the christmas one only one lesbian scene or are they other charachters ? in the settings i dont see a button for spawning them so idk.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Any info on when are they gonna add the save/load system? If anyone would actually give any shits on the RPG aspects I would understand the lack of hurry, but clearly this game needs saving right now, so setting everything from scratch won't be a problem anymore.
There's nothing in the game that needs a save system, there's 10 mins of questing and the only other thing people might want to save is the character appearances which already have their own save system that carries across every version. The game doesn't need a save system.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes