ArdentLobster

Jan 6, 2020
Is the latest update a link to the 10$ build? The mosiac on the free build is way more intrusive than I thought it would be.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Damn, theres a Futa, which is nice. But no sex interaction with Tali yet. Really want futas getting dommed by females. Especially bulky ones.

Oh well....More waiting i guess
tali works with max( i think, young small guy) and the mino. 1 other average guy dont kno name and a tribesmen

Reactions: Mr. P.

VideoNasty

Oct 21, 2019
Any walk through or guide of game?, where we find lazy cat steel eggs by bird
The cat's just to Kral's left (so to your right when you're talking to him), just before the archway that leads to the small farming area. The trinket she's after is in a high place to the west of the village, up on top of a large rock. You'll need to fly to get there.

i want to know , how to save and load this game :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
As already mentioned, there is no save function yet, and the actual "game" part of the game takes about 10 minutes to complete when you know what you're doing so it's not yet at the stage where a save function is really necessary. Just play through the quests so they're done and out of the way, then you can focus on the ... other side of the game ;3

Last edited by a moderator:

kirinazz

Jun 14, 2017
As already mentioned, there is no save function yet, and the actual "game" part of the game takes about 10 minutes to complete when you know what you're doing so it's not yet at the stage where a save function is really necessary. Just play through the quests so they're done and out of the way, then you can focus on the ... other side of the game ;3
oh thank you , i will do it
aww can u tell me ,what reward of the quest ?

slumdoglip

Oct 13, 2019
Save and load mechanics will be added in final version probably

This game and sunway real life totally game changer in adult category

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mr. P.

Sim95z

Aug 3, 2018
On the spreadsheet the tribal males aren't listed, does anyone know if they share with existing characters?

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
On the spreadsheet the tribal males aren't listed, does anyone know if they share with existing characters?
Yes, there is a bunch who share anims with Max, and the other ones (the bigger dudes) share anims with sethro.

Howdo

Jul 21, 2017

“Other”

Key T, call →E→Follow me→Find someone else,E→Sex
Thank you, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about having MULTIPLE groups of people having sex at the same time. E.g. Zuri x Maya, and Minotaur x Zuri both having sex separately on screen at the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: HPZAT
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes