Mr. P.

Nov 21, 2018
In my opinion Maya is a more than perfectly beautiful character, not to mention Tanya and Serenia and I am sure that the customization that already exists is more than enough to adapt the characters to each other's taste without destroying that character's scent, especially the ones. parts that at the end of the project will be an integral part of the story.
Steve has already said that there will be a game mode called "menagerie" that will be like a sandbox for people who don't want to play RPG.
As for this statement that paying people are paying only for sexual animations this is absurd because the entire script is already planned and well defined in Patreon.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
In one of the answers no patreon There was a statement that the game will be more like gta 5 without customization. If you want, look for
Can you link to that statement? I asked in a stream once whether the game would have customization and the answer then was yes. Why would they remove a feature they already implemented?
It was a metaphor Sherlock.....The point is that 90% of people will adapt the characters as they like according to my example ... not identically as I pointed out....
You literally said 90% of people will change the appearance to the screenshots you posted, so you need to work on your wording, Watson.
I did not expect that anyone can accept my statement that everyone will adapt the appearance to ideally given in the picture ... but never mind
Seriously though, work on your English. Or at least proof read what you're submitting.
Yes and it does not capture me
Then you should explain your idea what makes this game have "such awesome graphics and such awesome sex scenes". Like I said, those games by ProjectH are on a similar level in terms of graphics. And as another thing that makes them similar to this game, those are also pretty much purely animation viewers with a promise from the developer that it will one day have gameplay.

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
Can you link to that statement? I asked in a stream once whether the game would have customization and the answer then was yes. Why would they remove a feature they already implemented?

You literally said 90% of people will change the appearance to the screenshots you posted, so you need to work on your wording, Watson.

Seriously though, work on your English. Or at least proof read what you're submitting.

Then you should explain your idea what makes this game have "such awesome graphics and such awesome sex scenes". Like I said, those games by ProjectH are on a similar level in terms of graphics. And as another thing that makes them similar to this game, those are also pretty much purely animation viewers with a promise from the developer that it will one day have gameplay.

I understand Sherlock, you are from those who already have nothing to say refer to the commonly known method of attacking the skills of an English interlocutor :D

If in fact the customization will remain in the final version, it is my mistake and I am very glad that it will be so !!!!

As for the link you want, browse the posts.

Regarding the graphics, I expressed my opinion. I think that in Wild Life it is much better than in the indicated games and if they have the same graphics engine (which I do not know because I was not looking for it) it can be affected by the possibility of changing the time of day, setting the sun on the horizon, moving to a different jungle environment , desert, cave, etc.

Reactions: GucciGang69

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Regarding the graphics, I expressed my opinion. I think that in Wild Life it is much better than in the indicated games and if they have the same graphics engine (which I do not know because I was not looking for it) it can be affected by the possibility of changing the time of day, setting the sun on the horizon, moving to a different jungle environment , desert, cave, etc.
There's like a green, forest area that (as far as I know) has no content. I would love more houses and content in that area. Some buildings to make love videos, perhaps. It would be fantastic.

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
did the team said something about pregnancy? because if they add pregnancy to this game it will be an instant sell for me

Oct 21, 2017
Soooo does anybody know what the GlobalShaderCache-PCD3D_SM4.bin file is? Ive searched the entire archive of it and i cant find it. Also, whats the uncooked version?

periirep

Nov 27, 2019
Guys, someone knows another games like Wild Life, that let you control camera, angles, zoom and poses?
Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes