D

Deleted member 1688325

Update your drivers, if this doesn't work your pc might not be able to handle the game.
yeah my 9900k at 5.2 Ghz and 2080 Ti can't run that game.

it is literally written in the start screen that the game has massive issues due to an ENGINE BUG.

Reactions: madmax20

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
What gives you the impression they would not? It's not like they'll remove what is already in place before they finish the game.

And as a side note, please just put those screenshots in a spoiler tag, thank you very much.

In one of the answers no patreon There was a statement that the game will be more like gta 5 without customization. If you want, look for

You're just pulling numbers out of your ass, I know that, but are you really that arrogant that you believe most people will want exactly the characters in the way you customized them and no other way? You should let the dev team know so they can change the default appearance to that!
Just leave the character customization in the game and leave the customization to the players. Not everyone will want the characters to look like the defaults, and not everyone will want the characters to look like yours, but some people may

It was a metaphor Sherlock.....The point is that 90% of people will adapt the characters as they like according to my example ... not identically as I pointed out....

I did not expect that anyone can accept my statement that everyone will adapt the appearance to ideally given in the picture ... but never mind

Have you tried Fallen Doll and Paralogue yet? Those are the only other H games I've played that I consider to be on par in terms of visual fidelity.

Yes and it does not capture me

Bro, i think people that said this is the people that doesn't even donate, FFS even i who loves costumization wont interupt the developer because i know how much complexity it will take. I observe that many people who bitch is the one that doesnt even donate, fuck that.

Mr. P.

Nov 21, 2018
Complete version ? What ? The game is in development, depends on "donations" from the Patreons to be able to exist. And by the way, for a small team this is the best and most ambitious adult game project ever. Take it easy my boy, help the developers or wait another 2 years to see it complete.

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
How do i get to the oasis in the newest build? Or is this a gameplay based build?
Sometimes you can do the heck you want and sometimes you have to play the game. I no understand:HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. P.

Zarinora

Oct 4, 2017
How do i get to the oasis in the newest build? Or is this a gameplay based build?
Sometimes you can do the heck you want and sometimes you have to play the game. I no understand:HideThePain:
I believe you have to use the warpstone, and tp to the oasis.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes