Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
This thread desperately needs some FAQ in the OP or something to stop people from asking questions that have been answered many times already.
As I always say in response to these kinds of suggestions:

These are the same people who'll walk right up to the doors of a store, see an enormous "CLOSED" sign right there on the glass, and then still tug on the door and wonder why it doesn't open.

You can put up signs, you can have a FAQ, you can have a guy setting off fireworks, juggling knives, and screaming "This way to the answers you're looking for!" and people will still post shit like "When next update?"

Xol

Sep 11, 2017

These are the same people who'll walk right up to the doors of a store, see an enormous "CLOSED" sign right there on the glass, and then still tug on the door and wonder why it doesn't open.

You can put up signs, you can have a FAQ, you can have a guy setting off fireworks, juggling knives, and screaming "This way to the answers you're looking for!" and people will still post shit like "When next update?"
Hideously incorrect. It is utterly absurd to expect someone to have read an entire 221-page thread before asking a question. And the search function leaves a lot to be desired. An FAQ for the most common questions in the OP makes perfect sense, and would require minimal effort.

Mr. P.

Nov 21, 2018
By the way both are right!

People need to read Patreon's stuff, because there's everything about the game and how it works there. Informing yourself costs nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hideously incorrect. It is utterly absurd to expect someone to have read an entire 221-page thread before asking a question. And the search function leaves a lot to be desired. An FAQ for the most common questions in the OP makes perfect sense, and would require minimal effort.
The search function is perfectly fine, the problem with it is people asking the same fucking questing 20 thousand times a day instead of searching for keywords.

Since im the one constantly telling people about the search does that make me the guy with the fireworks and knives? If so, i'm gunna use them on people from now on until they learn to look for at least 10 seconds.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
I don't know, I tested it at all my questions were answered just by looking into keybindings option.
Now a whole lot to miss game wise as apart from the "what key does what" it's mainly talking to characters and finish th demo quests.

Sam L.

Dec 4, 2019
Sam L. said:
Skin bulge would be great for user controlled toys and VR touch. :love:
There could be different toys that you can find, craft or get from quests.
Guuii said:
no, no plans to make that VR only lol :D as we worked a bit on VR before we implemented super basic VR support, that pretty much about it for now.
I didn't mean VR exclusive. The toys could be controlled with either a mouse or VR controllers.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Not for me, I tried the instructions for it, from past versions and one I read from the 27th but it doesn't work
Still work, you're just doing it wrong.
Posses the girl you want to get fucked, Then go to 5 of the men and have them all follow you, go to the sixth man and once all the others are nearby you will be able to select the group sex option. There is only 1 animation for it at the moment.
View attachment 498452
Same process applies to mmf and mff sex.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes