Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Latest explanations from devs:

Adeptus Steve
You need to have the people follow you before talking and asking for sex. Here is a list of the currently available pairings and group combinations: see below!

Adeptus Steve
Are you doing Yason with a J or with a Y? Because Jason with J doesnt have that anim yet. You need to make sure its the Yason with a Y.

Adeptus Steve
easiest workaround for now, is to go to your windows/system32 folder. copy the xinput1_3.dll to wild life game folder. rename it to xinput1_4.dll and it'll work. the error is caused because 1.4 xinput is not available on windows 7

Adeptus Steve
You can play previous versions regardless of your current membership status if you still have them on your computer mate. We recommend not to delete those until you know a new versions is stable.

Adeptus Steve
Not at the moment, the only way to update is to download the new version in full.

Adeptus Steve
save isnt implemented yet. You can save the customization of your characters using the save load buttons in your customize tab.

Reactions: nm79

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe you've missed it, but Guuii has come in this thread several times asking that we don't share their Mega links here and upload it elsewhere instead. This is to prevent their downloads from getting too much traffic.
did they plan to add direct link to their own website ? that would resolve some troubles imho.

Dertiz

Nov 29, 2018
Hi everyone. By accident, I downloaded the latest version of Wild Life in the public version with censorship. Is it possible to upgrade the current version to the uncensored version without downloading the game again? Is there any patch or option to change something in files?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. bummer ... those are locked ... take it from devs:
Adeptus Steve
Not at the moment, the only way to update is to download the new version in full.
Adeptus Steve
You can play previous versions regardless of your current membership status if you still have them on your computer mate. We recommend not to delete those until you know a new versions is stable.

Shadow Hunter

Jan 19, 2018
Hey.
So I've downloaded the latest version and I'm facing some issues with resolution. I have maxed every graphic setting (which is by default anyway) but when I am in the wildlife world, everything seems to not have been rendered properly like in pic-related. I am waiting for several minutes but nothing changes. Everything looks normal in the Showroom and I have no problem with framerates and such. But for some reason, the game refuses to be fully rendered when I am in the wildlife world. NEVER had this problem again with earlier versions and my PC is more than capable of handling this game.

Any solutions?

Jul 22, 2017
Hey.
So I've downloaded the latest version and I'm facing some issues with resolution. I have maxed every graphic setting (which is by default anyway) but when I am in the wildlife world, everything seems to not have been rendered properly like in pic-related. I am waiting for several minutes but nothing changes. Everything looks normal in the Showroom and I have no problem with framerates and such. But for some reason, the game refuses to be fully rendered when I am in the wildlife world. NEVER had this problem again with earlier versions and my PC is more than capable of handling this game.

Any solutions?
Yes, you can buy fixed version on Patreon or hope that someone will update it here

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Or .. just maybe .. .get the version in the OP and hold on to what you got .. per devs advice:
Adeptus Steve

Adeptus Steve

chris63

Nov 21, 2019
symphatically, ecxellent games but? When a successful version, playable with random backup At least. Ah ..... the graphics engine suffers a lot with the "Epic" texture settings with a medium config, 6gb of RAM and 2gb CG, PROC 2X3.60? ... textures too heavy, is this necessary for a cartoon style game . But still the best games x ..., bravo dude, (escuse my english je suis français)

Reactions: fappenings

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes! Yes this is necessary! REmember it all started back when Skyrim released a whole mechanism to mod a game to include basically anything you wanted. Now the same aspects are implemented here, where the eye candy aspect is 1st and foremost priority ... those Chars are amazing and we are all waiting on the story to pluck fully into our immagination.
textures too heavy, is this necessary

Reactions: fappenings

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... I was pointing out the starting of all shenanigans. Skyrim creators giving fans the tools to make their dreams a reality. Vinfamy does it just like skyrim, leaving scriped doors open and already he”s got tens of mods for his own Unreal creation - Lifeplay. This game is all customization already, tens of chars just waiting to be plucked and played. We shall see which way the plot thickens in here :). Guui can start accepting stories from their followers and could even
stream line the codes so the more tech savvy of their numbers will mod the stories right into this game. Devs can decide which way is forward.
What? How?

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I do not understand why I write 6 giga when downloading and 13 giga when unpacking
nice game but it has one minus you can't save the game

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes