natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
why does nothing unreal work on my laptop its brand new 4 k and everything is there something else I need

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need Direct SDK and All DirectX9 dlls you can find. Need All C++ distros 2012+2013+2015+2017+2018.
Unreal is a stiffler for those and sometimes players might need to uninstall and install again C++ to make it work.
Is there a chance for providing XINPUT1_4 DLL for the win7 masterrace?
go to windows system32 folder rename XINPUT1_4 to XINPUT1_3 enjoy
Here is what i did for the textures.
First, find an area to have sex, take all graphical settings to lowest and wait a little bit, you'll see ground and the rock textures loading up slowly. Afterwards increase the textures step by step up to high slowly. Don't go up to ''epic'', it'll kill the textures again. Or at least it does for me, I have i5 6500 CPU, 16 gigs of RAM and 6 GB GTX 1060 btw
something else I need

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
the tentacle dude referenced to be near the fireplace
its in the new one but you gotta find him he isnt banging the woman like last time I found him near the camp
Fish112, thank you 4 ...erhm .. fishing out this easter egg for us...
1584872728408.png
The tentacle dude (salivarius) is hiding behind Lala's tent, slippery little bastard.
The Minotaur is in the upper parts of the village and the tentacle monster moves around the trees near the wreck in the oasis
please show the location of the tentacle
check behind the tent on the beach (oasis)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You and everybody else can hit T key on the keyboard and spawn any male chars. Then stand near him and hit E key to talk.
You can choose to posess ... Ta daa!
Just 4 fun, hit T key on the keyboard and spawn the buggar!
can you please tell me
If it's just for the animations, just spawn it
Here’s a secret for you guys: If you max out the boobs on a flying character, then have them nosedive to death while flying,
their boobs become much much bigger
You can also do this for shey and jadeen if you find a high enough space to jump off and kill your character with
Now that's what I call a spit roast

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. look in them locations some players found him in ... the beach front, near some tent, in some cave.
I did not make it to actually start any quests yet. Just having fun with them babes :)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So are they releasing builds this rapidly to make up for the lack of releases during Jan thru Feb?
Fixing bugs is often done quicker than adding content that people expect from a brand new build. If you want to see it as them making up for a lack of builds, then do that, but I'm personally not as thrilled about bug fixes as I am about new content.

Reactions: nm79
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes