blackR

May 30, 2017
I understand that developers take a slow approach on implementing ground features of the game but what I'm waiting for are a relationship mechanics and orgasm buildup...becouse it's kinda odd to watch the sex sequence without a random factor, so far I'm happy whit the progress this looks promising but come on I'm 43 years old you cant surprise me whit just sex... I wanna see how its a game and how sex is a tool in a game...there is so many so-called games...just about sex it's not progressive...

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I understand that developers take a slow approach on implementing ground features of the game but what I'm waiting for are a relationship mechanics and orgasm buildup...becouse it's kinda odd to watch the sex sequence without a random factor, so far I'm happy whit the progress this looks promising but come on I'm 43 years old you cant surprise me whit just sex... I wanna see how its a game and how sex is a tool in a game...there is so many so-called games...just about sex it's not progressive...
lol buddy its gonna take a while before this game comes to fruitation
their current estimate is 2023-2024(longer due to covid-19)

Reactions: ejmuerte

HonAmunRa

Mar 2, 2018
Well this is unfortunate... I tried the work around of putting a copy of the XINPUT_4 file in system32
but I'm getting an 0x00007b error instead.

blackR

May 30, 2017
lol buddy its gonna take a while before this game comes to fruitation
their current estimate is 2023-2024(longer due to covid-19)
let's hope people will be still interested after 4 years, there is competition out there you know...as for relationship mechanics it does not take long to do for a reasonable programmer or an ability for a player to set different spots for NPC to perform actions like sitting by the fire this way we could set a custom stage...they already have assets, I believe dose simple things would improve quality of life...

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for deleting ALL of the links that had the previous version, so now I cant possibly play this game because "the program can't start because xinput1_4.dll is missing from your computer"

Is anyone here kind enough to provide a working link to the 2020.03.12 version?

Nvm, fixed it by copying XInput1_3.dll to the game dir and renaming it to XInput1_4.dll
No idea why the devs cant do this simple thing, but whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhkhksdfkHH

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
what do you need to play this game? or build? i literally removed enough space just to test it out but it keeps giving me an error. I also waited 3 hours for this just to download.

blackR

May 30, 2017
what do you need to play this game? or build? I literally removed enough space just to test it out but it keeps giving me an error. I also waited 3 hours for this just to download.
you launching the wrong file... WildLifeC.exe is what you need, make sure windows defender is off as well as any antivirus software

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because Devs deemed it so ... it is a bug fix for the earlier March 12th build.

Q: the update is 400 MB smaller than the first upload?
A:
Adeptus Steve
Yes
Why does Build 2020.03.19
For future refference, please read this thread ... there is a lot of information in the last 3 pages:
Here you go
It is 50 the number from March ... This is one and only build from March where they slapped a bugfix and cut some 400MB off the distro.
time for the official business of reviving the game discussion

Reactions: war12321 and nm79

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
the difference in weight caught my attention, I understand that it drops a little, but so much difference is strange

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for the tip, i guess second questieon would be did they get rid of a lot the 4 tier animation stages animation? back then it was like skyrim sexlab where most animations were 3-4 stages. now seems like mostly single stages/loop.. (foreplay, main, orgasm, moneyshot)
As far as I know they didn't get rid of the 4 stage animations, or the advance pose variations as they call it in their spreadsheet. They're still there. It's just that there are so many other animations that just have the single animation with the variants (anal/vaginal and position) that the ratio goes down.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Well this is unfortunate... I tried the work around of putting a copy of the XINPUT_4 file in system32
but I'm getting an 0x00007b error instead.
delete it, copy your xinput1_3 to wild life folder, rename it to xinput_4 and it'll work

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes