SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I understand that developers take a slow approach on implementing ground features of the game but what I'm waiting for are a relationship mechanics and orgasm buildup...becouse it's kinda odd to watch the sex sequence without a random factor, so far I'm happy whit the progress this looks promising but come on I'm 43 years old you cant surprise me whit just sex... I wanna see how its a game and how sex is a tool in a game...there is so many so-called games...just about sex it's not progressive...
You might want to get your priorities straight right there. By that age you should've had all that you wish for in RL. At least this is where you should look for that if that's your fetish.

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
I understand that developers take a slow approach on implementing ground features of the game but what I'm waiting for are a relationship mechanics and orgasm buildup...becouse it's kinda odd to watch the sex sequence without a random factor, so far I'm happy whit the progress this looks promising but come on I'm 43 years old you cant surprise me whit just sex... I wanna see how its a game and how sex is a tool in a game...there is so many so-called games...just about sex it's not progressive...
I 100% get what you're saying, essentially this game needs some "substance" to it, rather than being a "sex 3D model posing" engine.

But here is where I think these guys (the devs) will have an issue, and this is possibly why the game is currently still more a "demo" than a real game:

* What they likely don't want, is just making another WoW, Tombraider or whatever 3D Unreal-based game, as we alredy have a zillions of those. People who are playing THIS game are likely not wanting to spend 99% "a normal game" with just a small part of it being the "sex part". People who are playing THIS game (and not Tombraider, Doom or whatever) play it for the adult part, of course.

* But on the other hand, if it is all about sex scenes and posing the characters for sex, then where is the game part? Such a "sex posing" game may have all we want, great models, sex scenes etc...but no "substance" that one would want to play the actual game. So it won't ever be more than an advanced "tech demo", but never really be a "game title", let alone one that would appeal to the mainstream...

So...the question...how do you combine the both? And I think this is where the problem is. I don't think this is easy.

I agree with you there needs to be a story/game, and the sex should be a "tool", if not the main priority what the game should be about.

Reactions: blackR

blackR

May 30, 2017
You might want to get your priorities straight right there. By that age you should've had all that you wish for in RL. At least this is where you should look for that if that's your fetish.
oh and you the one who is going to tell me what to do in RL hah, there is nothing wrong whit if I wanna see an actual interactive game instead of the internet full of visual novels that all you have to do is press "next" button...

blackR

May 30, 2017
I 100% get what you're saying, essentially this game needs some "substance" to it, rather than being a "sex 3D model posing" engine.

But here is where I think these guys (the devs) will have an issue, and this is possibly why the game is currently still more a "demo" than a real game:

* What they likely don't want, is just making another WoW, Tombraider or whatever 3D Unreal-based game, as we alredy have a zillions of those. People who are playing THIS game are likely not wanting to spend 99% "a normal game" with just a small part of it being the "sex part". People who are playing THIS game (and not Tombraider, Doom or whatever) play it for the adult part, of course.

* But on the other hand, if it is all about sex scenes and posing the characters for sex, then where is the game part? Such a "sex posing" game may have all we want, great models, sex scenes etc...but no "substance" that one would want to play the actual game. So it won't ever be more than an advanced "tech demo", but never really be a "game title", let alone one that would appeal to the mainstream...

So...the question...how do you combine the both? And I think this is where the problem is. I don't think this is easy.

I agree with you there needs to be a story/game, and the sex should be a "tool", if not the main priority what the game should be about.
my idea is this...if there is a combat in a game you could do it alone or you could convince someone (using sex) to help you out..and if the follower dies in a process there will be drama you lost someone you cared about and there is a reason to recruit someone else...so this way you have a reason to have sex

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone know how to activate VR in the older builds from before March? I tried pressing Alt-V but it doesn't seem to work.

Gat.H

Jun 13, 2019
how to fix error 0xc00007b anyway before update i run this game good now i can't open it

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Show off, sorry had too ;)

It's pretty much a room to test the impact of Different Light situations on the characters for a Dev "Artist"

It's especially demoing the Volumetric Lighting impact

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
how to fix error 0xc00007b anyway before update i run this game good now i can't open it
Make a copy of 'xinput1_3.dll' you find in 'C:\Windows\System32' and rename it to 'xinput1_4.dll'.
You can either leave it in the System32 folder, or put it next to WildLifeC.exe (or WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe).

Reactions: popior and Gat.H

Gat.H

Jun 13, 2019
Make a copy of 'xinput1_3.dll' you find in 'C:\Windows\System32' and rename it to 'xinput1_4.dll'.
You can either leave it in the System32 folder, or put it next to WildLifeC.exe (or WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe).
thank man
RESPECT+

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes