JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
hey i get really crappy graphics i have an nvidia 750 ti 2 gb anyone know why ?
Hi, did u dl the latest update?
try google: gtx 750 ti vs gtx1060
I don't know if it actually is your problem, but sure is why i changed the gpu 2 years ago.
(now you can find it for around 150 Eu)

zlancer234

Dec 11, 2017
I'm running into an issue where the buttons on the menu are offset upwards of where the actual graphic is - any fixes?

csgomarathon

Sep 28, 2019
They should allow all animations between all characters that can do it (obviously cant do lesbian animations with hetero characters). Having to fish for all the animations by randomly playing different character combinations is tedious and doesn't really add anything to the game. Differentiate characters with appearances, dialogue/quests, and combat.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
They should allow all animations between all characters that can do it
Pretty sure that's already the case. You have to realize that not all characters use the same skeleton, so making the same animation work with different characters requires manual adjustments. If it were as simple as checking the box that says "make this animation available for all characters" I'm sure they would have done that already.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
How to play sex scenes only without doing quest and running around. Because the game is unable to save and full of bugs.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys is that normal that when I launch this version of the game that it is freezing? I mean it's not working/loading. And I don't understand why

sonicsnivy

Jan 11, 2018
wont launch says xinput1_4 is missing i fixed that then it say app failed to start correctly windows 7 64 bit pls help

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Is there a way to make this work with cardboardVR? dont have a proper VR headset and can't get one during the quarantine :(

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a way to make this work with cardboardVR? dont have a proper VR headset and can't get one during the quarantine :(
Theoretically yes, the main game doesn't have any support for tracked controllers so you wouldn't be missing much with a little bit of software you can google but the VR in the current version has significant rendering issues so I recommend waiting till its fixed before taking time to try and get it working.

Reactions: vncd

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
People are gonna keep complaining that the game wont start because of that xinput1_4.dll error.

Either put a clearly visible note in the OP with instructions to fix it, or add the .dll in the download, so no one encounters this issue again.

naughty_T

Dec 27, 2018
Right now Its way to hard to hit the "pin" on the sliders while in character pose mode, I keep dragging the camera back and forth instead so it takes way to long to actually change anything with sliders inside those menues. Easyfix would probably just to remove camera movement when mouse is pressed inside of a menu (like the character pose one), or you just give the slider more then a pixel to activate. Dissapointed, cuz I otherwise love the game.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Right now Its way to hard to hit the "pin" on the sliders while in character pose mode, I keep dragging the camera back and forth instead so it takes way to long to actually change anything with sliders inside those menues. Easyfix would probably just to remove camera movement when mouse is pressed inside of a menu (like the character pose one), or you just give the slider more then a pixel to activate. Dissapointed, cuz I otherwise love the game.
Nope, sliders respond on their entire heights and widths in the 20200319 build. I'm guessing you not using a resolution large enough.
Or you can always drag (or click & type) the numbers wherever they put one.

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Theoretically yes, the main game doesn't have any support for tracked controllers so you wouldn't be missing much with a little bit of software you can google but the VR in the current version has significant rendering issues so I recommend waiting till its fixed before taking time to try and get it working.
How bad is the rendering problem? any screenshots?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes