nm79

Apr 15, 2018
How do I go back the place where there was a fireplace and the ship? In the old patch. Where everyone was?
Go to the floating stone and use it to warp to the Oasis.
Not sure if it's still the case, but in previous version you could also simply fly there.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Im a bit worried they will start to focus way too much on the combat and exploring and stuff, I always played this game for the sandbox-y very well done animations and models, especially the beastfolk ones.

Reactions: Pepito1233

Damienus

May 23, 2017
View attachment 63227

Overview:
We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-21
Release Date: 2020-03-19
Developer: Adeptus Steve -
Censored: No
Version: Build 2020.03.19 #2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patreon 25$ Christmas VR Feature
Everyone Christmas Build
View attachment 10146 View attachment 10147 View attachment 10148 View attachment 10149 View attachment 10151
View attachment 10152 View attachment 10153 View attachment 10154 View attachment 10155 View attachment 10156
It says in game that this version has taken OUT the VR ability because of issues... :(

• Sad
Reactions: jasonvorhees

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Im a bit worried they will start to focus way too much on the combat and exploring and stuff, I always played this game for the sandbox-y very well done animations and models, especially the beastfolk ones.
then they will lose patreons and will end up like another cloud meadow lol

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
I really want more buildings with internal lighting and perhaps some furniture to make some really nice videos.

Reactions: Swedra

shrapdads

Jul 13, 2019
Hey has anyone figured out how to make males cum in interactive mode? I got it to work once and now it won't work...

Mademost

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone seeing drunken npcs? Waist up idles are always messed up in the lastest builds for me.
The effect seems to intensify when CPU gets stressed.

Sex anims are working as intended.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Ok. Decided to download this ridiculously large file and give it a try. I unzip it and start the game. I get this:

Failed to open descriptor file ../ ../WildLifeC.uproject

W...T...F? Ok...what now?

Reactions: Eicosa

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ok. Decided to download this ridiculously large file and give it a try. I unzip it and start the game. I get this:

Failed to open descriptor file ../ ../WildLifeC.uproject

W...T...F? Ok...what now?
Usually this error is because you are missing game files, or game files have moved into folders they don't belong in. I would try to re-extract the game into a short filepath (like a folder in desktop), and see if you can launch then.

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Is anyone still supporting the Dev ??
Can you guys ask him to make Cum Shot by Camera Target ??
Because sometimes the cum stain not really accurate by the monster cum animation...
Wanna make specific Spot for Cum Stain but we can't do that till now...
It's only working with Cum Shot by Camera...

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
NEW:
Maya_Maya FutaDoggy
Maya_Maya FutaBlowjobA
Maya_Maya FutaOnSide
Maya_Maya FutaMissionary
Maya_Maya FutaSixtynine
Maya_Shey FutaDoggy
Maya_Shey FutaBlowjobA
Maya_Shey FutaOnSide
Maya_Shey FutaMissionary
Maya_Shey FutaSixtynine
How do I get these animations? What build do I need to run? The only one I found is maya on maya doggy

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
maybe I've missed it, but how can I download an older version? the latest one seems to not allow me to launch the game, there's an error. they say it is a known issue but it's been weeks so I might as well get an older version.

Reactions: Pizzashoarma
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes