balamorys

Jan 28, 2018
While im happy there is a developer out there making a lewd game with a fairly decent budget for once I'm inclined to agree far too many stories of companies just making way with all the cash, they really need too show a lot of evidence that they are really making the game like other titles such as those on steam early access.

Pizzashoarma

Nov 14, 2017
Game is stuck on the loading screen, tried the xinput1.3 to 1.4 thingy also downloaded the game a second time. Still doesn't work, really weird because I can run most games on my computer. (Even could run versions of this game couple of months back.)

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Game is stuck on the loading screen, tried the xinput1.3 to 1.4 thingy also downloaded the game a second time. Still doesn't work, really weird because I can run most games on my computer. (Even could run versions of this game couple of months back.)
The xinput dll thing is only if your game doesn't even start, when it gives you an error message. Is that the loading screen you get at the start or the one when you pick which map to load?

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
How long did you let it run? I noticed that the first time I ran the latest version, the loading time was significantly longer than before. I was about to alt-tab and close the game when it finally loaded.

Pizzashoarma

Nov 14, 2017
How long did you let it run? I noticed that the first time I ran the latest version, the loading time was significantly longer than before. I was about to alt-tab and close the game when it finally loaded.
It felt like a minute the first couple of times, I'll try having it open to load while I get coffee or something idk.

The xinput dll thing is only if your game doesn't even start, when it gives you an error message. Is that the loading screen you get at the start or the one when you pick which map to load?
At the start. Thanks for the responses!

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
the game is crashing please tell me how to fix
How does it crash? At which point? Is there a crash report?

If there is a report, search this thread with the crash report and see if someone has already fixed it.

If there's no crash report, it's likely you'll need to wait for the next version or make drastic changes to your computer.

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
While im happy there is a developer out there making a lewd game with a fairly decent budget for once I'm inclined to agree far too many stories of companies just making way with all the cash, they really need too show a lot of evidence that they are really making the game like other titles such as those on steam early access.
It's not like they already produced more than 40 models of NPC and more than 200 animations aside from two maps and some quests, weapons, fighting mechanics etc.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
It's not like they already produced more than 40 models of NPC and more than 200 animations aside from two maps and some quests, weapons, fighting mechanics etc.
...and a bunch of behind the scenes videos showing their faces on camera, showing they have an office and a team working on the project. I dont think there is much more in terms of evidence one could provide.

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Is the version from the OP is censored? Also, are there any instructions or guides?
no its not censored, even if it is censored you can turn it off in the setting see "ct option and turn it off", for instruction or guides you can only look at this thread lol. However for me i only need to remember "t" for spawning, "i" for inventory, and "o" for modifying your character.

Reactions: MickE2020

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
no its not censored, even if it is censored you can turn it off in the setting see "ct option and turn it off", for instruction or guides you can only look at this thread lol. However for me i only need to remember "t" for spawning, "i" for inventory, and "o" for modifying your character.
When I hit "O" it says "in development". Does that mean I need to develop the character?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prick
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes