blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
The developers have updated their engine and now the game only works properly on hi-end pc
"Engine Update", it is still Unreal Engine 4. More graphical options doesn't mean its Cryengine69 like demanding thing.
Main rig: i7-8700K, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 2080 RTX OC
Laptop: dual core duo, 8GB RAM DDR3, Nvidia older 8000 series

Both are running the game without bugging or glitching textures. Sure, the main rig easily archives +++120FPS, but both are running it correctly.

Why is my game like this?
Therefore, try to update your drivers and also check your graphic settings in Wild Life. There were some issues people facing in the past, like stretchy textures, clothing glitching, low poly clothing, etc. all somewhat being caused by "draw distance" or so? Just try around switching options.

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
just for fun i tried it with an i5-4200u + gt750 and its still running decently
i wouldnt call that high end tho

i5-430M and Radeon HD 5850M

also far away from hiend. For example I still can play the witcher 3 on mediums without any problems but last two builds of WL is unplayable. Although all build before was fine even on high settings.They definitely changed something.

Last edited:

EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
Well it's sad but even if i have all "missing" files, the game doesn't launch. i have even try the special launcher with the public update : same problem

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
So I downloaded the game and tried it out. amazing gameplay tbh, I'm looking forward to the future of the game. But I have some questions; What can I actually do, I did not know where to go or what to do once I spawned in the map. Is there a story I can play or characters that I can interact with?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So I downloaded the game and tried it out. amazing gameplay tbh, I'm looking forward to the future of the game. But I have some questions; What can I actually do, I did not know where to go or what to do once I spawned in the map. Is there a story I can play or characters that I can interact with?
There's a quest you can play through, although I've not bothered with it myself yet. You can also spawn, possess, and have sex with other characters. That's basically the main appeal of the game right now.

Clanchi

Apr 27, 2020
Help me all is working fine but i only have a skin glitch only on caratchers with black lines and rectangles help meeeeeee!
Tbh thanks for your work! <3

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
"Facaial poses while sex is something we have planned. All characters mateable will also happen in time but it will take a loooooong time to get all that animation work done"

Ahegao will come soon lol about time made no sense for these girls not go stupid after taking the dick from creatures like Minotaur

since people keep asking yes this game is Bestiality or Furry , but officially they are called beastmen and made sentient cause patreon is a bitch to deal with.

new build maybe this month unless it gets delayed too june

also i keep hearing about sex system revamp on their patreon?? what is it exactly they are wording it in a confusing way

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes