Black_Jackal

Mar 6, 2019
You mean that one post on the previous page that replied to a nearly three year old post? And if it were bestiality, they wouldn't be allowed on Patreon any more.
Correct, it's Furry.

And many projects on Patreon do have Bestiality but it's not worth the risk to lose that big of a source of income.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Oh, great a talking VI. They still can not decide: combat or sex game. Combat: we have a lot of them (combat games), Both: Nonsense (play then Skyrim SE + loverslab mods), Sex: Maybe. The development is very slow, but there is a full team or not. A single man made a full game with UE4 under 2 years which is very good. This game is still "under development" after 4 years. *clap*

Reactions: candy76041820

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Both: Nonsense (play then Skyrim SE + loverslab mods),
Oh would you shut up. What you are saying makes no sense. It makes it sound like because Skyrim + Mods exists no dev is ever allowed to do a game with combat and sex in it. And the worst part is you probably dont even realize the stupidit of your statement.

Reactions: war12321

bettakarr

May 10, 2017
How to customize character? My game automatically put me with Maya.
Also is there any guide? The quests are so confusing I have no idea where to go and what to do. There's no map!

And there's no Save/Load?

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
How to customize character? My game automatically put me with Maya.
Also is there any guide? The quests are so confusing I have no idea where to go and what to do. There's no map!

And there's no Save/Load?
go in setting to read all the controls, there is no proper story line yet so therefore no save..

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I checked the setings. Still couldn't find any Map or Character customization
its the i key for customization at least for me
there is no map, kerpali village is for quests. otherwise you just spawn the characters anywhere, fuck them or play as them

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
Hey, I know the latest version has VR support disabled. Which version has a working VR and where would one go about finding it? thanks :)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
My windows is 64bits and runs several very heavy games.
In addition to all my Directx and Microsoft Visual C ++ I have all versions installed and updated.
I downloaded this game 2 times here once and once via torrent but none worked.
Below are the errors.
1 error says xinput1_4.dll was missing
2 error says that api-ms-win-eventing-classicprovider-l1-1-0.dll was missing
3 error says the application cannot be initialized correctly (0xc00007b)
I downloaded all the dlls and tried to replace them with the ones I already had ... it was not necessary because mine were more recent and updated.
I tried to use this program (All in One Runtimes 2.4.8) but it did not detect the lack of anything on my computer which means that everything here is up to date.
So the problem is in the game and not due to the lack of updates on my computer because I tested it with other games I have here and they all opened up well.
1- RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER
2- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
3- Grand Theft Auto V
4- Forza Horizon 4 (2018)
5- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
All of these games I tested after there was an error in this game I downloaded here, and all ran without any lag and without giving an error.
I have already looked for a solution for this game and always says the same things about the errors mentioned above, but there is no way to fix something you have on the updated computer buddy. :mad:

Reactions: EroMate

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
My windows is 64bits and runs several very heavy games.
In addition to all my Directx and Microsoft Visual C ++ I have all versions installed and updated.
I downloaded this game 2 times here once and once via torrent but none worked.
Below are the errors.
1 error says xinput1_4.dll was missing
2 error says that api-ms-win-eventing-classicprovider-l1-1-0.dll was missing
3 error says the application cannot be initialized correctly (0xc00007b)
I downloaded all the dlls and tried to replace them with the ones I already had ... it was not necessary because mine were more recent and updated.
I tried to use this program (All in One Runtimes 2.4.8) but it did not detect the lack of anything on my computer which means that everything here is up to date.
So the problem is in the game and not due to the lack of updates on my computer because I tested it with other games I have here and they all opened up well.
1- RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER
2- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
3- Grand Theft Auto V
4- Forza Horizon 4 (2018)
5- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
All of these games I tested after there was an error in this game I downloaded here, and all ran without any lag and without giving an error.
I have already looked for a solution for this game and always says the same things about the errors mentioned above, but there is no way to fix something you have on the updated computer buddy. :mad:
Posted this solution a while ago.

TL;DR if you get 'xinput1_4.dll' error, make a copy of 'xinput1_3.dll' in 'C:\Windows\System32' and rename it to 'xinput1_4.dll'.

And if you don't want to put that 'xinput1_4.dll' in your system32 folder, you can put it next to 'WildLifeC.exe' or 'WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe' instead.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
TL;DR if you get 'xinput1_4.dll' error, make a copy of 'xinput1_3.dll' in 'C:\Windows\System32' and rename it to 'xinput1_4.dll'.

And if you don't want to put that 'xinput1_4.dll' in your system32 folder, you can put it next to 'WildLifeC.exe' or 'WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe' instead.
I'll try to see what happens thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Red_7285

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
xinput1_4.dll
Did you try unplugging your controllers? I'm not saying it's the solution but it would be one of the first things i'd try if i knew everything was up to date.
Edit: I should have refreshed the page before posting this...

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes