etereal73

Jan 11, 2020
someone can help me? i have a problem with fullscreen ad resolution. My video configuration of the game is 1920x1080, but when i start a new game the resolution is automatically switched to 1333x768. ??????

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
I thought it said something about being able to change the lighting in the showroom, but I'm not sure how. If it's possible could someone please enlighten me? I've tried using the search bar for this thread, but haven't found anyone talking about that specifically. My eyesight is pretty poo, so if it's obvious in-game please be gentle haha.

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
No, I mean like he had 3 characters and then off to the side was another 2 characters doing it and so forth and so on, I was wondering how to say have maya x a male character have sex and then have another female character and another male character have sex so it's two separate but they're both doing it at the same time
as far as i know u can't do this. It's not possible. Not sure where you saw it.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Game didn't get a real update for over 2 months & no new post from Steve for 3 weeks something smelly...

Clanchi

Apr 27, 2020
Here for me, this trial version cannot be played.
I already updated c ++, tried to change dlls, tried to run on another operating system (Win10), but nothing corrects this problem. This has never happened before in any previous version.
I think I'll have to wait for another version or purchase another PC. ( Never ). Very sad.
It happened for me too! I'm soooo sad about this! I will remain in latest versions

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I thought it said something about being able to change the lighting in the showroom, but I'm not sure how. If it's possible could someone please enlighten me? I've tried using the search bar for this thread, but haven't found anyone talking about that specifically. My eyesight is pretty poo, so if it's obvious in-game please be gentle haha.
I haven't heard about being able to change the lighting in the showroom, but there are different lights in the area. You could always put down torches if that's the type of lighting you're looking for.

Game didn't get a real update for over 2 months & no new post from Steve for 3 weeks something smelly...
I don't know if this counts as an update, but Steve did an ~11 hour animation livestream on yesterday. It's archived under videos. But yeah, I wish there was a new build already. And hopefully the next one fixes the dependency issues with xinput1_4.dll...

Jul 31, 2018
I haven't heard about being able to change the lighting in the showroom, but there are different lights in the area. You could always put down torches if that's the type of lighting you're looking for.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah I don't know why I got it in my head you could change the lighting. The showroom does seem more stable for me then the wild life map or whatever, so I suppose that's a reason to use it. I think I'll just stick with the actual map with the Oasis and Village.

Rahkan1

Feb 7, 2020
I would give Steve time, he may be dealing with RL issues related to Covid-19. Perhaps his life has become too chaotic for him to update this game.

Rahkan1

Feb 7, 2020
Whe is the new update?
According to Patreon and the latest comment from Steve

Q.
Hey guys, I don't want to annoy you but when can we expect the next update? Right now, corona is really hitting hard again, but I'm too excited and can hardly wait for the next update :D

A.
Sooon mate, we expect the next update for first half of May :)

You can find this comment under 'Development Update 15.04.2020 '

Reactions: Chipote

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Newest post from Steve...

jungle1.png
1.png

A new Maya Wings style
This is one of the few available styles that Mayas new wing model will have

Updated Ocean
We updated the material to better include shallow and deep water colours and look more tropical, also added small water wave details

We are really excited about these additions and hope you will enjoy them as much as we did creating them :)
Thanks for the awesome support through these hard times,

-Wild Life Team

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes