Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Did you try unplugging your controllers? I'm not saying it's the solution but it would be one of the first things i'd try if i knew everything was up to date.
what controls?
i play on the computer keyboard and mouse no more.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Did you try unplugging your controllers? I'm not saying it's the solution but it would be one of the first things i'd try if i knew everything was up to date.
I am trying the solution to rename the dll xinput1_3.dll to xinput1_4.dll

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Hello!

I have played the game before but now it doesn't work anymore.
After using the launcher to download and try to launch the game, it said that xinput1_4.dll is missing. So i have installed it manually. Then it said that some API file is missing. Same again. As i had enough of this i havemade an dependency check and this is the result:

What the heck??
It seems i have a ton of files missing. Im not going to install all of this manually because it could mess up my computer pretty hard if i get a file wrong. Does anyone know what the issue with this is and how to fix it?

I have no issue with other games, only with this one. Drivers and windows patches (Win7) are all "up to date".
c++ redist -Y No clue if i only need the latest version but that's installed. As i said, no issues with other games, only this seems to be messed up somehow.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Hello!

I have played the game before but now it doesn't work anymore.
After using the launcher to download and try to launch the game, it said that xinput1_4.dll is missing. So i have installed it manually. Then it said that some API file is missing. Same again. As i had enough of this i havemade an dependency check and this is the result:

What the heck??
It seems i have a ton of files missing. Im not going to install all of this manually because it could mess up my computer pretty hard if i get a file wrong. Does anyone know what the issue with this is and how to fix it?

I have no issue with other games, only with this one. Drivers and windows patches (Win7) are all "up to date".
c++ redist -Y No clue if i only need the latest version but that's installed. As i said, no issues with other games, only this seems to be messed up somehow.
Literally the 5th post above yours, on this same page...

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
what controls?
i play on the computer keyboard and mouse no more.
I am trying the solution to rename the dll xinput1_3.dll to xinput1_4.dll
Yeah, thus the edit on my post, that said it's not unreasonable to assume you have a controller plugged in since most people with a computer capable of running this game would have that, it's a solution that has helped me many times in the past when xinput has been throwing a hissy fit so it's not like i'm just pulling out of my ass.

Just out of curiosity, are you on Win 7?

Last edited:

etereal73

Jan 11, 2020
hi, i have a problem with the screen resolution. My video configuration of the game is full-hd. when the game is in fullscreen the resolution is automatically switched to 1333x768. Can you use the full screen at least in full hd?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Yeah, thus the edit on my post, that said it's not unreasonable to assume you have a controller plugged in since most people with a computer capable of running this game would have that, it's a solution that has helped me many times in the past when xinput has been throwing a hissy fit so it's not like i'm just pulling out of my ass.

Just out of curiosity, are you on Win 7?
Yes I am using windows 7.
I decided to replace the dll here as I saw in another message and the game really worked.
But something very strange happened the game menu I was able to access completely but after I started a new game it was even disgusting because the only thing I could see on the screen was a woman in a super dark place I ran with her until I reached a shield when I got there and pressed "E" 3 places options appeared I chose one and it was a lot of time loading and didn't open anything there I gave up.
I have already deactivated in options several things that I know cause lag but nothing solved when loading the maps.
I will move more with this is not much of a headache for a game in progress, maybe at the end of the game a lot will improve.
Thanks for the attention. (y)

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
saw a vid where a guy had multiple different groups of characters boning at the same time, any way to do this?
certain combinations of characters will engage in group activities. Just get another character to follow you, then approach a third (or more) and look at dialog choices. If one says "group" then a group scene with those characters is available. The discord channel for the game has a link to a spreadsheet whit all possible combos.

There is one with something like seven characters at once, lol.

Mohrlex

Sep 10, 2018
The game is pretty good, altho, I have not discovered how to save, is it in a designated place?

Apr 18, 2020
certain combinations of characters will engage in group activities. Just get another character to follow you, then approach a third (or more) and look at dialog choices. If one says "group" then a group scene with those characters is available. The discord channel for the game has a link to a spreadsheet whit all possible combos.

There is one with something like seven characters at once, lol.
No, I mean like he had 3 characters and then off to the side was another 2 characters doing it and so forth and so on, I was wondering how to say have maya x a male character have sex and then have another female character and another male character have sex so it's two separate but they're both doing it at the same time

EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
1588350027618.png

By despair, i'm trying a lot to found solution. Because all solutions above doesnt work.
Even with xinput 4 and the files MSI that doesnt work, i have try put the xinput 3 too but the game doesnt event start instead

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
No, I mean like he had 3 characters and then off to the side was another 2 characters doing it and so forth and so on, I was wondering how to say have maya x a male character have sex and then have another female character and another male character have sex so it's two separate but they're both doing it at the same time
Was it Xmas themed?

Reactions: JhonLui

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
View attachment 640566

By despair, i'm trying a lot to found solution. Because all solutions above doesnt work.
Even with xinput 4 and the files MSI that doesnt work, i have try put the xinput 3 too but the game doesnt event start instead
You know, there's a "search this thread"-function in the top right corner of the page.

You might try to search "descriptor" and see if someone already had and solved that problem...

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'd normally read through thread, but looking at the lenght... imma just ask what's even going on in this game because so far I see spawning NPCs to fuck them, little customization and killing hyenas

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I'd normally read through thread, but looking at the lenght... imma just ask what's even going on in this game because so far I see spawning NPCs to fuck them, little customization and killing hyenas
Add a 10 mins storyline, original chars, good graphics, open world (still empty), a ton of room for implementation and you are pretty much there.
That's why people like it

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes