DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Lets just hope that when the covid 19 restrictions have been lifted and they can actually use their office again that we get more content drops. having to work from home can be a giant bottleneck in development.

I do agree with you that emotion and more interactivity during scenes is really neccesary. the framework for such a system is already there. and the developers definitly have the physics under control enough to make realistic facial animations and expressions a real thing.

i would add to that that they should make sex happen in more then one way. right now it can only happen by asking a character, while it would be so much better if a character could ask you aswell. also making specific events happening like sleeping in the wild in a tent that you can take wth you(Red dead Redemption style) and when you sleep someone can sneak in and you get 2 choiches where you can consent or refuse. or something like that. and make the creature that sneaks in region dependant or something
Yes, you just read my mind..
If they even start by adding interactivity to sex scenes like hand control to touch other character during act and such.. I might consider supporting them again..
I just hope after covid they speed-up a bit.. actually they need to be 4-5x faster if they really wanna finish this game.. becuase this game will soon start looking like a last-gen game in next 1-2 years due to lack of high quality lighting, shadows and Ray-tracing.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Please read my full comment and previous ones too.. I expect more from them.. they are super-slow (I'm saying they are milking as much money as they can)..

I regret supporting them.. after long development time their game still looks like a cartoon to me.. I was expecting good geometry for objects as well as character faces.. better environment.. a bit of physical dynamic interactivity with characters during act but all we have is animation player that gets new animations every few months with small bug fixes..
So what you're saying is that you felt entitled to more because you backed them? I mean sure, i know the feeling and not backing them is certainly the right move if you feel like that, saying you felt entitled is not a jab at you or anything, it's just how it is sometimes, they just failed to meet your expectations.
The thing about the current state of the game is that they're still aiming for a vertical slice of what they want the game to be, thus the very limited jungle area, maybe once they get that out of the way and we/they have a clear image of what the game will be like it might be worth backing again.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
I just hope after covid they speed-up a bit.. actually they need to be 4-5x faster if they really wanna finish this game.. becuase this game will soon start looking like a last-gen game in next 1-2 years due to lack of high quality lighting, shadows and Ray-tracing.
Well just wait till next year when UE5 comes out and they take even longer just to port it over because itll look better there. Then you might wish back to the times when they actually made progress from build to build.
Id like to see YOU trying to make a game, even on their 100k monthly budget youll just fall flat on your nose and realize what you are asking of them is total BS.

• Angry
Reactions: phaubos
Aug 15, 2018
Well just wait till next year when UE5 comes out and they take even longer just to port it over because itll look better there. Then you might wish back to the times when they actually made progress from build to build.
Id like to see YOU trying to make a game, even on their 100k monthly budget youll just fall flat on your nose and realize what you are asking of them is total BS.

Well if they are smart they do not port it over to unreal engine 5 while still developing the game. there is a reason most developers never switch engine halfway development and that is because it most of the time doesn,t work at all. or when the game works months of optimization need to be done. the entire source code needs to be made compatible with the new engine version.

they haven,t even scratched the surface of what Unreal Engine 4 is capable off. Unreal Engine 5 may look awesome from the techdemo,s we have seen so far but to delay your game only to get Much higher textures isn,t worth it. visuals are already topnotch so why even bother when you have an engine you know and that provides you with more then enough tools to finish all the other aspects of your game.

Yes, you just read my mind..
If they even start by adding interactivity to sex scenes like hand control to touch other character during act and such.. I might consider supporting them again..
it will look last gen.but is that bad? for one of the first 3D western adult games that actually seems to go somewhere the graphics look fenominal compared to it,s peers already. and is light years ahead in the adult game scene. it seems what you are expecting is a new dev team being able to compete with triple AAA studios the like of Dice in the graphics department which while it would look nice is not realistic to ask. most people won,t even be able to run the game on the highest setting Making all those extra textures useless for 90% of the playerbase. while actually adding gameplay and different game mechanics(especially regarding sex and how it happens) costs nothing extra to Run on people systems.

believe me i am a huge Graphics and visuals slut like you are but other parts of the game need that 4-5x development speed much more.

Reactions: DDoS_V4
Aug 15, 2018
will the new indra character actually have animations in the build they will drop today? or is she a concept as in her model is playable but there is nothing you can do with her? she has maya's skeleton,so it seems. so that makes her compatible with all maya animations right?

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
will the new indra character actually have animations in the build they will drop today? or is she a concept as in her model is playable but there is nothing you can do with her? she has maya's skeleton,so it seems. so that makes her compatible with all maya animations right?
Looks like the image was just a 2d concept so I doubt there is actually a character model ingame. But my guess is they will make here with maya skeleton like you said so once she actually joins the game all maya anims will be compatible with her.
Anything else would be a giant waste in my opinion.

Aug 15, 2018
Looks like the image was just a 2d concept so I doubt there is actually a character model ingame. But my guess is they will make here with maya skeleton like you said so once she actually joins the game all maya anims will be compatible with her.
Anything else would be a giant waste in my opinion.

it,s probably just a concept image then.she looks nice.

hope we can get some type of female character in the future that is a humanoid character but has alien looking features like the Girls in Mass effect. nothing wrong with some alien tiddy,s

Reactions: Danlorn

yamnmunch

Sep 23, 2017
It's been a great game so far, I've been playing around with the poser a lot.

Does anyone know if I can have multiple sex scenes running at the same time? Or have characters retain poses after exiting the pose editor?

Aug 15, 2018
It's been a great game so far, I've been playing around with the poser a lot.

Does anyone know if I can have multiple sex scenes running at the same time? Or have characters retain poses after exiting the pose editor?
Multiple sex scenes at the same time is not possible at the moment. chararacters can only pose in the pose menu. not out of the menu.

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Patreon Build Release 29.05.2020

Greetings everyone,

it's that time again, we are releasing a new Patreon 10$ and public build today :)
Here are the changes coming to the build since the 25$ testing version:

Additions:
• Added over 25 new animations, see the full list
• Added masturbation animation poses to character poser
• Added checkbox to toggle penis physics to character poser
• Added new raider costume for Jenny
• Added auto-cycle feature to camera presets
• Added Shey and Jadeen hair for Maya

Improvements:
• Resolved broken Kira face during dialogue
• Re-Enabled VR shortcut (Alt+Zero). If you get bad performance in VR, try lowering your graphics settings while keeping Anti-Aliasing quality at max
• Camera resets when exiting new intercourse prototype
• Resolved animations getting out of sync during intercourse
• Added subtle layer of emotion to facial expression during dialogue
• Various improvements to jungle blockout
• Various improvements to intercourse animations
• Clear camera angle preset button now asks for confirmation
Here are the changes from the 25$ build compared to the previous 10$ build

Additions:
• Added new intercourse prototype (Maya-Base X Sethro-Base)
• Added new Kerpali character: Borco
• Added over 35 new animations, see the full list
• Added masturbation poses for everybody
• Added 5 new costumes – 3 for Maya, 1 for Tanya, 1 for Jason
• Added cinematic camera option to intercourse
• Added pupil size character customization
• Added customizable camera angle presets during intercourse
• Added jungle blockout level

Improvements:
• Resolved physical animations breaking when teleporting
• Intercourse cycles through intercourse progression now
• Resolved arrows getting stuck in water
• Improved camera and animation handling during dialogue
• New wings for Maya with 4 different skins
• Improved ocean shader
• Resolved various issues with existing intercourse poses
• Further improvements to character physics
• Improved arm deformation on some characters

Known Issues:
• Crash when starting up game in fullscreen mode while the game window is not in focus
• Intermittent crash while unloading Wild Life level
• Yason has broken face animations during dialogue

We have also updated our launcher to automatically fix the XInput problem so make sure to get the latest version if you were having that issue and don't want to deal with it manually.

Here is the post for the 10$ release:
Here is the post for the public release:

Thanks for the support everyone, you're great!
-Wild Life Team

jackops

May 18, 2017
i got a dll problem (api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-1) when i add a 64 version the game doesn't recognize it and with 32 version i got another error 0xc000007... some one can help me pls ?

ps: here what i have as VC version & .NET in this picture

jucypook

May 7, 2018
VR works in this build?
i got a dll problem (api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-1) when i add a 64 version the game doesn't recognize it and with 32 version i got another error 0xc000007... some one can help me pls ?

do you use windows 10 64 bit ? because i think this game works only on windows 10 64 bit ! And ofc make sure you pc meets the minimum of requirments to play this game. And as i know th e developers said that they will work in the future with the Vr System becasue they are busy with the gameplay animations and things like that

ready2PAWN

Dec 8, 2019

The only dll Problem i know about is this: go to your windows/system32 folder. copy the xinput1_3.dll to wild life game folder. rename it to xinput1_4.dll

Reactions: Welord
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes