156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wen reading comments and requests I though they would certainly go for tentacle-raped, milk spreading Animal sex with the tendency for a 1:1 Boob to Body ratio and the aesthetics to please the male percentage that wants semen-covered, gangbanged female characters, preferrably pierced by Cowcock.
Where are you reading those comments and requests?

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
too bad it's furry girls and not monster girls I would have been sold in a second. oh well maybe That monster girl island game will finish sometime before the end of the world.

Reactions: war12321

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
the game goes to 10fps on my rx 580
It shouldn't, RX580 has performance identical to GTX 1660 I own.. And I get 40-60+ fps on Epic settings.

Update your drivers, clean junk using something like ASC, update directx and visual cpp runtimes.

Heres my hardware for reference:
Ryzen 5 3500 (6 cores | no multi-threading)
8x2 (16GB Dual Channel) RAM at 3200Mhz
GTX 1660 6GB
WD Green M.2 SSD

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
texture quality looks like ass on every single settings except epic, it looks like its set to the lowest setting even when on high, and i would play on epic but epic causes stuttering. Wonderful can't even play the game unless i want to enjoy LOD texture hell or stuttering on epic setting... 10/10 boys.

Imagine actually paying money for shit like this.

bruh 5 mins in and the earth is coming to life...

bandicam 2020-05-26 02-03-02-069.jpg

bandicam 2020-05-26 02-03-03-208.jpg

Last edited:

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Imagine actually paying money for shit like this.
I know what you mean, I stopped supporting after 3 months pledge

They are using freaking unreal engine.. yet they are making a game that looks like cartoon.. they are just focusing on anim and gun-play instead of improving game with photo-realistic characters, mega-scan assets to make environment more realistic.

They should have developed just 3-4 photo-realistic human characters with 3-4 non human with ability to customize them all..
But instead they created bunch of low quality characters and have got stuck in development hell (anyone with little programming knowledge will understand what I'm saying)

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I know what you mean, I stopped supporting after 3 months pledge

They are using freaking unreal engine.. yet they are making a game that looks like cartoon.. they are just focusing on anim and gun-play instead of improving game with photo-realistic characters, mega-scan assets to make environment more realistic.

They should have developed just 3-4 photo-realistic human characters with 3-4 non human with ability to customize them all..
But instead they created bunch of low quality characters and have got stuck in development hell (anyone with little programming knowledge will understand what I'm saying)
My favorite part is those empty baren areas cause ya know deserts? they can't have anything in a desert. Yeah leave in that giant empty desert of nothingness empty open world games are my favorite. Reminds me of alot of modern open world games that have mostly emptyness rather than actual stuff to do.. im looking at you just cause!

Reactions: DDoS_V4

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
THE WORLD ISN'T FULLY DETAILED AND POPULATED IN A NON-OPTIMIZED EARLY ALPHA GAME
I can imagine you being an arts teacher and giving everyone failing grades because their canvases aren't fully covered in paint when they put them on their easels.

Reactions: Ikarus45

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I can imagine you being an arts teacher and giving everyone failing grades because their canvases aren't fully covered in paint when they put them on their easels.
a game that has been in development for many moons yet still is still this unpolished? And i am not saying it has to be "fully detailed" i am saying that the "open world" is a complete joke even for alpha state, There is LITERALLY a desert with nothing but a few foilage not far off from spawn that takes forever to traverse with nothing in between, not even a little cliff or a cave to speak of.

you simply can't be serious i guess you would be fine with paying 10 dollars or more each month for a project that has been in development hell for years with little improvements to what really matters aka the story and the world. Heck they still can't get performance right.

And if they are going to shill a more than half empty area that looks like its from a pre alpha state atleast block it off from the player to easily explore it. Not to mention the fact that textures are completely broken since the last version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ctrl_Money_Shot

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
They should have developed just 3-4 photo-realistic human characters
NO, you want photo realistic characters go to something like holodexxx and enjoy your creepy scans there. You really didnt understand what stylization is have you?

"open world" is a complete joke even for alpha state
what the hell I cant even... where do they make these people?!
I wont write it all out again so just check this: https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-build-2020-05-15-adeptus-steve.3810/post-3520278

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
NO, you want photo realistic characters go to something like holodexxx and enjoy your creepy scans there. You really didnt understand what stylization is have you?

what the hell I cant even... where do they make these people?!
I wont write it all out again so just check this: https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-build-2020-05-15-adeptus-steve.3810/post-3520278
tbh they are not wrong. The game earns money only because nerds want to fap around. Removes sex scenes and the game is pretty much empty.

• Haha
Reactions: godhan69

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
By photo-realistic I meant something close to how Lara Croft looks in Rise of tomb raider/SOTTR..
I didn't mean movie grade 3D scanned people.. I said 3D scanned 'Mega-scan assets' of rocks, trees and stuff.. not characters!

Amount of money they have at their disposal they can achieve that AAA level quality if they want by spending it on some pro/ex-devs from good AAA or indie game studios.

yamnmunch

Sep 23, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone know if I can possess another character whilst I'm posing? I'm trying to get multiple characters to pose at the same time. I've seen somebody do it and he ended up with some great screens, so I'm just trying to do something similar

titanzzz

Oct 11, 2019
By photo-realistic I meant something close to how Lara Croft looks in Rise of tomb raider/SOTTR..
I didn't mean movie grade 3D scanned people.. I said 3D scanned 'Mega-scan assets' of rocks, trees and stuff.. not characters!

Amount of money they have at their disposal they can achieve that AAA level quality if they want by spending it on some pro/ex-devs from good AAA or indie game studios.
While I agree with all that you said - the thing is I think megascans should affect performance pretty much, especially for people with older graphics card / low vram. You can still go with lowpoly models and have good results, the trick being not to go with TOO low poly, which is the case in wild life.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
tbh they are not wrong. The game earns money only because nerds want to fap around. Removes sex scenes and the game is pretty much empty.
that's the whole concept of an "adult" game.
otherwise it would be an adventure game and get out on steam...

this is an adult game, main part IS the sex. the story is optional and not a priority. they give a try to a story before but give up because it require tons of work and could break anytime with additional stuff.

soo better to work

chars > poses/animations > world/environments > logic/script > story

UE script can broke easily, such like unity, and its pain in the ass to fix it every update because a new things come out.

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
While I agree with all that you said - the thing is I think megascans should affect performance pretty much, especially for people with older graphics card / low vram. You can still go with lowpoly models and have good results, the trick being not to go with TOO low poly, which is the case in wild life.
Yeah, it might affect performance.. but if polygon count optimized assets are used then it should work even on low-end systems.

xxxwdragon

Jan 9, 2019
Hi guys, does anyone know if I can possess another character whilst I'm posing? I'm trying to get multiple characters to pose at the same time. I've seen somebody do it and he ended up with some great screens, so I'm just trying to do something similar
Talk to the characters you want to pose and ask to follow you. Then, while you are close to the followers, press " I ". This way, you can pose a lot of characters toghether (i posed 11) but they all need to be close to your character.

Have fun! ;)

Reactions: yamnmunch
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes