kat258

Aug 3, 2019
They've said many times on their patreon page that there is no current plan for such animations as it's in direct violation with patreons guidelines with beastiality. I'd wager they'd like to keep their monthly income and just take the hit on the very few people who want that content.

Pretty sure their anthro style characters should cover what you're looking for. The only difference is the Hyena is mindless and the anthro creatures are not.
Ouch, not what I meant at all haha. Was assuming that humanoid enemies would exist at some point, and my question was more pointed towards that.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Just wondering, can't my character talk to any other human female? Talk (E) option pops up only for males and beastfolks for me....

Morkovv

Apr 11, 2019
My peeps, I can't get reshade to work with the latest version, it keeps saying "fatal error". Why would that be? Help a brother out..

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
The game knows you're a gay furry.
Most of the already-present characters are tied to the quest and are un-interactable.

To have better sexy times, you need to use the spawn menu (hotkey T) and spawn in the partners you want to bang/be banged by. All self-spawned characters can be interacted with, though you need to check the position list to see which ones are compatible.

For the largest group sex positions, you may need to jostle the group a little to get everyone close enough together as the group sex range is a bit too small.

Reactions: Kilosan and Krikit

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Most of the already-present characters are tied to the quest and are un-interactable.

To have better sexy times, you need to use the spawn menu (hotkey T) and spawn in the partners you want to bang/be banged by. All self-spawned characters can be interacted with, though you need to check the position list to see which ones are compatible.

For the largest group sex positions, you may need to jostle the group a little to get everyone close enough together as the group sex range is a bit too small.
Thanks

Reactions: nm79
Oct 28, 2018
Hello, First of all I wanted to say thank you to the developers of this fantastic game.

Secondly, I was wondering if the developers have any plans about adding more of lactation scenes and including milk with it?

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Any chance for centaurs?
Or minotaur futas?

'Cause there is no cock like horse cock
Send your asshole into shock
You need horse cock of course-cock
Grab the lube and slam the day away

Reactions: s0rO

Artyomka2605

Dec 31, 2019
Am I an idiot? My win is asking for code (password) to extract files. What code??? And ofcourse game is awesome. HELP please...

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2018
This is so awesome. They even included cuddling and kissing scenes. I think they have the foundation set to get across real emotions, now. I sincereley hope thats what they are aiming for.
Wen reading comments and requests I though they would certainly go for tentacle-raped, milk spreading Animal sex with the tendency for a 1:1 Boob to Body ratio and the aesthetics to please the male percentage that wants semen-covered, gangbanged female characters, preferrably pierced by Cowcock.
IU am pleasantly surprised to see what I see now, with new scenes that I personally find very erotic.
Remember: Erotic > Pr0n...

Reactions: marmaduke
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes