judith

Jul 29, 2018
How do I get to have sex with 2 or more characters at the same time? I tell them to follow me, but in the menu, 3some does not appear.....thxxxx ;)

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
I wonder why there are no mods for this game
Probably because it's not done yet. Modding alphas and betas is just like modding a regular game, but the problem is the devs are constantly changing the code, thus when the game updates, the mod is a lot of times rendered buggy or useless. Assets can change, filenames can change, which will absolutely break lines of code for the mod. Even something as simple as a texture tweak can be rendered unsusable if they update the model it gets stretched onto. Most people are lazy, and I imagine there's few modders with the free time and dedication to fix mods every single update.

Reactions: GucciGang69

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
I was just in-game yesterday, and from what I saw, they developed a slice of a jungle map; 25 x25 meters or something like that. A training ground with all sorts of tile to shoot into like plastic and sand (different sounds)and some dismemberment demonstration with firearms... and... that was it. Ofcourse they pile on the animations for the different characters and that is great. Furthermore the notion of a game driven by sexual interactions but with no "rape" or monsters going at it "consensually" is nonsensical. Who would ever willingly fuck a tiny unattractive goatman? xD #metoo still wrecking even the virtual part of the world. Not that I condone rape or forced sex in the real world. No reason for that shit to bleed over into our fantasy worlds now is it :-/
they did develop a slice of jungle. You know what? It's all store bought assets too. I mean it looks great, but how hard was it to copy paste that in? Then they said they'd make all their own content for it... my question is: why? Why waste time on stuff you already have even if it's from a store?

I think they need to stop milking this and get down to business and start making an actual game.

Last edited:

titanzzz

Oct 11, 2019
At this point I`m convinced that both Wild Life and operation Lovercraft are just projects that might have started well but have since degenerated into a money milking schemes, considering how little content is being delivered in a whole year!

One has very nice models with a few animations and zero gameplay, the other has less detailed models and a bit more content, which cant be described as "gameplay" also.

And while I wouldnt criticize this if there was a single dev and his pal doing this in their spare time, no matter how much money they got, the claims that these are games developed by a bunch "senior developers" and "senior artists" and whatnot is a straight up lie, because these look like single-person projects. With moderate unreal knowledge you could make a semi-original playable RPG within 1-2 days (just the gameplay elements, AI, and a very basic layout). I mean Wild Life didnt even bother adding IK to their models, which should've been one of the first things to do in an RPG, especially one where accent is being put on the models themselves -this could be done in a day or so, and I think they they didnt even change the default UE4 font (roboto).

Reactions: poiuzxcklj
Feb 23, 2019
its really funny to read some of these absolute non-sense comments xD if you think its that easy, make one yourself.
That is not the point. I have no doubt that they know what they are doing, and after expenses like rent, salary and taxes they are probably working for change. BUT, I still feel like they are moving along quite slooooooowly compared to the rapid increase in funds and what we see ingame. Lets say they hit the 100k goal and get the new people working on this... do you think they'd advance faster? ;D I think not. They take the cue from larger companies like Bethesda and EA.... just miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilk people for all they've got and maybe you'll get something awesome or you will get another years worth of reused and outdated crap. Once this is released we will be well beyond everything shown ingame now in quality. If not.... that is what you can hope for! and I would like to see it! The only game I know of that has made a resurgence is No Man's Sky... I still don't play it because I was part of the hype train though and lost all interest XD

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
i will say what is there looks to me like a AAA game, I mean even for a demo it's pretty awesome. I've already spent quite a while playing it, and the animations are the best I've seen in a game of this type. So don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the game itself, just questioning how much there really is to it.

Azure_Paz

Feb 7, 2018
i used to be able to take screenshots using the nvida overlay, but can't anymore for some reason, anyone know why? if i press alt+f1 nothing happens unless i tab out of the game first, then it takes a screenshot of whatever i alt tabbed to. pic unrelated Desktop Screenshot 2020.01.29 - 01.19.49.99 (2).png

Last edited:

cookieslap

Dec 10, 2019
i used to be able to take screenshots using the nvida overlay, but can't anymore for some reason, anyone know why? if i press alt+f1 nothing happens unless i tab out of the game first, then it takes a screenshot of whatever i alt tabbed to. pic unrelated
i don't use nvidia overlay, but if you're on windowed fullscreen using windows + prnt screen takes a SS and saves it on your images folder. i use this when i want to take a screenshot and i'm on windows 10. I am not sure about it working when on fullscreen (not windowed) because iirc it took blank screenshots when i tried on fullscreen

voogie

May 4, 2019
With these settings i also use the raytracing-shader that is not part of the base reshade shaders.
Would you mind elaborating on how you got reshade to work? I've been going at this for about an hour and I can't seem to figure out how to load your settings, or even get reshade to work with wildlife.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes