PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Id disagree with the last comment, the game has been progressing really well from a technical standpoint. In the last few months theyve added questing, gun combat, a completely new animation system and character customization, and done lots of optimizations. Creating new quests and story telling doesnt take long in games. Getting the tech done does, and theyve been really good at that. All be it, itll be another year and a half I feel before the game is 'Complete'
I would say 3 years from now is realistic they will expand this game a lot...

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
I mean the duration of a single animation. If it's like 5 seconds, it gets repetitive when looping same exact motion. Why not have a minute long animation with subtle changes in thrust, expression and/or hand motions. Repeating that you wouldn't notice it looping. I wonder if there's technical limitations or is it just too much work.
have you ever animated anything? It's very difficult work, which is why most animations are fairly short.

I'm actually amazed these aren't motion captured.

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
Ok, I'm going to be "that guy". This game has been in development for... three years? Seems like there is a huge lack of content for three years worth of development. I'm sure there's a valid explanation, just wondering out loud, ya know?

I'm a $10 supporter on Patreon, so I do really like this game and fully support it with actual dollars. But dayum, 2017 was the first post! There isn't much actual game play to the game at the moment.

FWIW, I'd like to see the game continue into a sandbox/survival game with sex elements. I could care less about a story, I'd rather make my own.

Reactions: Crumply Gremlin

impre2

Sep 29, 2019
Do you know why the charecters appear like this and is there a way to fix it? Lowest or highest video settings its always like this.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
FWIW, I'd like to see the game continue into a sandbox/survival game with sex elements. I could care less about a story, I'd rather make my own.
You mean you couldn't care less. If you could care less, that means you still care. In any case, I do care about story and gameplay in my H games. It makes the H scenes that much better to me when there is context. And sex is always more exciting to me when it happens during gameplay.

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
was hoping this update would have had a new quest line with more elements, yet it still ends at the minotaur. hope you bring something new soon.

cookieslap

Dec 10, 2019
Honestly if you guys can't see the improvements throughout the months then i can't help you much, i've been following this game since december only and there have been a lot of things added, some of them aren't even written in the changelogs because they know that people is only interested on new content, when the engine, animations and gfx are OK and set up, setting up a storyline will be a super easy task compared to that, it's almost modding level stuf compared to working on the models and gameplay. They're doing the most time expensive and "boring" stuff first, then will get onto the easy to develop, but also content wise interesting stuff. We have to be honest there is no game of the same quality in terms of animations and graphics, and while i do enjoy having the ability to try it without having to pay for it here, we all know that we are not helping them at all by not funding their work. It's ok to not fund them i mean, no one has a gun pointed at anyone, but just don't whine about the time it takes, because if they could have even 1 or 2 more developers behind it the rythm would be even better.
Also let's consider that they are on a "good" number of team since very few months, the first year they developed the game they had way less manpower than now and it is luckily still growing, and so will the pace of the content released on this i am sure, simply because it's already been like that since last months, it's that they are still working on the bedrock and honestly i am glad they are doing it because for me that is being serious about a game.

Games with such graphics and objectives in terms of complexity are not a small feat at all and they usually need 30 times the actual manpower they have right now to achieve a AAA level of depth (witcher 3 anyone? 250 in-house developers for 3 years, announced in 2011 and released in may 2015 and its known for having been a super good game with a small development team who even had to crunch to release it "In time" after several delays, lol), now i know that we would all be happy with 1/3 of that game + wild life stuff (yeee) but if you guys know a bit of math then you should realize that they are not slow at all, maybe the opposite of that lol

Feb 23, 2019
Honestly if you guys can't see the improvements throughout the months then i can't help you much, i've been following this game since december only and there have been a lot of things added, some of them aren't even written in the changelogs because they know that people is only interested on new content, when the engine, animations and gfx are OK and set up, setting up a storyline will be a super easy task compared to that, it's almost modding level stuf compared to working on the models and gameplay. They're doing the most time expensive and "boring" stuff first, then will get onto the easy to develop, but also content wise interesting stuff. We have to be honest there is no game of the same quality in terms of animations and graphics, and while i do enjoy having the ability to try it without having to pay for it here, we all know that we are not helping them at all by not funding their work. It's ok to not fund them i mean, no one has a gun pointed at anyone, but just don't whine about the time it takes, because if they could have even 1 or 2 more developers behind it the rythm would be even better.
Also let's consider that they are on a "good" number of team since very few months, the first year they developed the game they had way less manpower than now and it is luckily still growing, and so will the pace of the content released on this i am sure, simply because it's already been like that since last months, it's that they are still working on the bedrock and honestly i am glad they are doing it because for me that is being serious about a game.

Games with such graphics and objectives in terms of complexity are not a small feat at all and they usually need 30 times the actual manpower they have right now to achieve a AAA level of depth (witcher 3 anyone? 250 in-house developers for 3 years, announced in 2011 and released in may 2015 and its known for having been a super good game with a small development team who even had to crunch to release it "In time" after several delays, lol), now i know that we would all be happy with 1/3 of that game + wild life stuff (yeee) but if you guys know a bit of math then you should realize that they are not slow at all, maybe the opposite of that lol
I've been following for years, and they have come far, but with all the people involved now, it is still underwhelming. Notice how they start getting sidetracked with shit that wasn't really in the plans now? it's called milking the cow x)

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
You mean you couldn't care less. If you could care less, that means you still care. In any case, I do care about story and gameplay in my H games. It makes the H scenes that much better to me when there is context. And sex is always more exciting to me when it happens during gameplay.
you're right, it's "couldn't". Anyway, I'm going to support the game either way, but the current state it's in, where I can do whatever I want is pretty fun. I know they are working on story content and it will probably be pretty good, so I should say I'm open minded to whatever they do.

Actually, the things the current characters say in the game is really funny and well written, and the voice acting is top notch.

Feb 23, 2019
Oh, youre right i see that now. Damn they really messed up almost everything in that roadmap.
I was just in-game yesterday, and from what I saw, they developed a slice of a jungle map; 25 x25 meters or something like that. A training ground with all sorts of tile to shoot into like plastic and sand (different sounds)and some dismemberment demonstration with firearms... and... that was it. Ofcourse they pile on the animations for the different characters and that is great. Furthermore the notion of a game driven by sexual interactions but with no "rape" or monsters going at it "consensually" is nonsensical. Who would ever willingly fuck a tiny unattractive goatman? xD #metoo still wrecking even the virtual part of the world. Not that I condone rape or forced sex in the real world. No reason for that shit to bleed over into our fantasy worlds now is it :-/

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
I was just in-game yesterday, and from what I saw, they developed a slice of a jungle map; 25 x25 meters or something like that. A training ground with all sorts of tile to shoot into like plastic and sand (different sounds)and some dismemberment demonstration with firearms... and... that was it. Ofcourse they pile on the animations for the different characters and that is great. Furthermore the notion of a game driven by sexual interactions but with no "rape" or monsters going at it "consensually" is nonsensical. Who would ever willingly fuck a tiny unattractive goatman? xD #metoo still wrecking even the virtual part of the world. Not that I condone rape or forced sex in the real world. No reason for that shit to bleed over into our fantasy worlds now is it :-/
thats modders job bro I just hope for a good base game that get enought popular for modders, rape would be banned in almost all the world

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes