morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
Sex anims are being worked on. Most of the available ones are going to be straight and lezzy content right now. M/M, as per usual, get's little love. Those will probably be finished off last.

yungstorm

Apr 6, 2019
is it possible to play with a controller instead of the keyboard for obvious reasons, and for some reason i can't find a place to save data and i was wondering if i even can or am i just dumb.

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
is it possible to play with a controller instead of the keyboard for obvious reasons, and for some reason i can't find a place to save data and i was wondering if i even can or am i just dumb.
only thing you can save now are the customization you do to the characters.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
wait how do you even make chacretrs i start the gameit it tells me to go to 4 areas in thats it
You don't make a character. You spawn in as Maya, but you can then spawn other characters and possess them. The game also has some character customization, which at this point is the only thing you can save, before you ask.

ratdevil2

Dec 21, 2017
Sex anims are being worked on. Most of the available ones are going to be straight and lezzy content right now. M/M, as per usual, get's little love. Those will probably be finished off last.
way more straight guys than gay guys so yeah, obv straight stuff gets prio. There is some gay stuff in there though.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You can go into more detail, I communicate through a translator and do not quite understand.
TL;DR if you get 'xinput1_4.dll' error, make a copy of 'xinput1_3.dll' in 'C:\Windows\System32' and rename it to 'xinput1_4.dll'.

And if you don't want to put that 'xinput1_4.dll' in your system32 folder, you can put it next to 'WildLifeC.exe' or 'WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe' instead.

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I love this game and how it is growing and improving. What I don't love is that I had to switch from MEGA to Nopy for downloading it, because free MEGA only lets you download 5 GB at a time. I could buy Pro, but that would kind of defy the point of coming here, because I pretty much only use it for stuff I find here and on yiff and instead of buying MEGA Pro I could just buy the games. Damn you, Kim Dotcom

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes