clodth

Jun 7, 2020
Mates, how to fix low fps problem i hit max 20 fps on mediums, and like 10 fps on epic. i5 16GB ram, radeon gd 7970 3gb ram

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
I remember someone mentioned distorted bodies is an AMD issue.
Have there been any fix found?

I am having trouble with badly distorted graphics. I have changes all settings to low and turned off anything extra. Seems like the mesh is missing or something.
Windows 10 with 5850 video card I7 processor

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
they plan to add a new kerpali(beastie character)

options are on the table are a tiger woman, lizard women and rhino man lol

a good guesstimate from me would be rhino man winning especially considering how popular Minotaur with playerbase, i can see lizard women winning by a fluke cause i would imagine oral scenes with her would be great..

tiger woman probably wont win, since we have similar beasty females like a lioness already
Last I heard, the rhino man has a pretty good lead over the other two choices.

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
they plan to add a new kerpali(beastie character)

options are on the table are a tiger woman, lizard women and rhino man lol

a good guesstimate from me would be rhino man winning especially considering how popular Minotaur with playerbase, i can see lizard women winning by a fluke cause i would imagine oral scenes with her would be great..

tiger woman probably wont win, since we have similar beasty females like a lioness already
Lizard woman would be neat. Tiger lady is probably gonna be a recolor of the lion lady. Don't need any more males, just more ffm options.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Last I heard, the rhino man has a pretty good lead over the other two choices.
lol there was almost no chance for lizard, tiger lady lol...

yeh i knew rhino would win, players love Minotaur like a lot. i remember steve saying he's in the top 5 character as far as popularity is concerned

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
lol there was almost no chance for lizard, tiger lady lol...

yeh i knew rhino would win, players love Minotaur like a lot. i remember steve saying he's in the top 5 character as far as popularity is concerned
Yeah I figured rhino man would win. But as a fan of cats, girls, and catgirls, I was really hoping for tiger lady to win. Oh well, Steve said all three of them will most likely be added, the poll was just to figure out where to start.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just because i said that doesn't mean that i'm the majority. If there's futa later all i ask for is a little warning and the chance to skip it if i want. It can be in the game, just give the people a chance to avoid it if they are not into that.
Same goes for M/M content . . . . Need to be able to avoid it, if not your fetish ! All's fair, everybody's happy. :sneaky:

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Same goes for M/M content . . . . Need to be able to avoid it, if not your fetish ! All's fair, everybody's happy. :sneaky:
Exactly. I'm all for letting the dev team take time to add a variety of fetishes, even ones that I don't like. So long as I have the option to play the game without them. I don't like M/M content, so I'd rather not see it. But that doesn't mean people who do like it shouldn't be able to see it.

I'm a big fan of futa and watersports, so I hope to see some of it in the future. And of course, those who don't want to see it should have the ability to avoid it.

deepcool

Aug 26, 2016
It appears the NOPY link is not working for me, is that the case for anyone else? I've just used that since the download speed is higher than the other 3, with MEGA just restricting the download entirely under their free access limit.

For the time being, I'll just resort to the other links. Game is great so far with its progress.
Seems to be up and working again. I'm about 45% done downloading the game right now using the nopy link.

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
Next build is aiming for an early July release (if it all goes smoothly). Rhino man will draw animations from the minotaur but will have their own seperate animations later on.
I hope this project actually finishes.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes