roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
In terms of animations and scenario this is by far the best game that I've played so far. The character customization is very good too, but some features like a wider variety of clothing and hair types, for instance, would be a very cool improvement for the game.

However, I would change the main premise of the game completely. Like some commentator said before in this topic, we already have games quest-oriented. Instead, the game should value its strong points (animations and scenario). My suggestion is make Wild Life a battle royale kind of game. We could build the characters, put them in different locations in the scenery chosen by the player, keep the same interactions already avaiable (possess, sex, follow) and add a fight interaction. I love the arrow throwing mechanics of Maya and I think it would be great to see the characters fighting. In a larger extent, the player could build entire tribes with different scenarios (forest, beach, other older types of ruins, in a similar way that can be seen in Breeders of Nephelym, for example). Finally, I believe that the game in my humble opinion should be more focused in the customization and fun interactions than a full and well elaborated story.

klockins

Aug 5, 2019
Hey guys, does anybody know whether the newest release fixes the blurry VR problem? Enjoying this game in VR is phenomenal, however it needs to be sharper!
If you're using Oculus Rift then you can just use the "Oculus Debug Tool" to force any VR application to run at higher resolution. Change the value from 0 (default) to 1 to force it to run at headsets native resolution.
ODT.JPG
If you're using Vive or some other headset, then I'm sure the same thing can be done through Steam VR settings or some such.

NopLesT

Sep 24, 2017
y'all should start placing these archives on torrent / google drive
cuz not everyone has a mega account or a good internet.

NopLesT

Sep 24, 2017
true that
torrents work buy rely on seeding, most people hate seeding

google drive links are bad, they get downloaded too much in 24/7 and google disables it
Hell no. Never had any luck with torrents, and on GDrive I fear they might get reported.
we really need another source of download that doesn't require payment to downlad more than 5gigs, or that downloads faster than 250kbps, and doesn't randomly cancels. Nopy does that to me at least

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
we really need another source of download that doesn't require payment to downlad more than 5gigs, or that downloads faster than 250kbps, and doesn't randomly cancels. Nopy does that to me at least
Torrent is best.. if f95 disables all other mirrors and switch to torrent only... seeds will increase and so does speed! not to mention reliability!

Reactions: NopLesT

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Hell no. Never had any luck with torrents, and on GDrive I fear they might get reported.
use qBittorrent as downloader and get magnet links from thepiratebay.org or .zone or other mirrors.. make sure to use ublock

There nothing better and reliable than torrent..

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Not with old resources, which I had experienced countless times.
Yes but do we really need torrent to stay active after three months? I mean there's a new Wildlife update every 2-3 months so theres no need for old torrent to stay alive-- new update will take its place.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Yes but do we really need torrent to stay active after three months? I mean there's a new Wildlife update every 2-3 months so theres no need for old torrent to stay alive-- new update will take its place.
Not just this particular one. E.g. those (metroid-)vania-ish masterpieces from Libra Heart / Pixel Set Meal that had already been finished several years ago. Let me say this again: Reliability of torrents/magnets is LITERALLY ZERO with old resources.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes