Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
What do you mean? Isnt that exactly what ahegao face is supposed to look like?
ahegao is a art form:illuminati:

srs note some models do it over exaggerated, that will need to be fixed. also for serenia her tongue clips(goes through mouth/chin). this is clearly easily teaser/build and probably will be refined

Reactions: war12321

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
sorry what do you mean by that

As said in the previous comments, you can go through his streams... he streams pretty often in the last couple of weeks.. I have a few screenshots.. but it doesn't nearly represent the amount of content he shows on his streams.. yesterday, while he was streaming, I asked him if there is gonna be an erection animation.. he literally stopped what he was doing.. opened the erection animation and showed me the erection animation for each character in the game and explained how he did it.. he'll probably be streaming tonight..

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Good. WL needs more ffm animations.
silent majority still only likes straight human on human or kerpali on human stuff
lesbian would be 2nd after those

i guess vocal loudmouths dont understand that

like no i don't want to see 10 animations of ryan getting ploughed by grok(Minotaur)
i much rather see shey/tanya/maya getting their back blown by grok instead

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
silent majority still only likes straight human on human or kerpali on human stuff
lesbian would be 2nd after those

like no i don't want to see 10 animations of ryan getting ploughed by grok(Minotaur)
i much rather see shey/tanya/maya getting their back blown by grok instead
Not even that. Wildlife needs to be about human males establishing dominance over the beast races. It's always human nature to conquer, to seed new female species and subjugate the males.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
i think they do understand that since they're in the minority they have no other option but to be loud about it, so their niche fetish won't get buried under the major ones

what they don't understand is the more they're forcing to normalize them to others who tries to tolerate it, the less likely the silent majority are willing to stay quiet about it..

Reactions: Temphere69

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
i think they do understand that since they're in the minority they have no other option but to be loud about it, so their niche fetish won't get buried under the major ones

what they don't understand is the more they're forcing to normalize them to others who tries to tolerate it, the less likely the silent majority are willing to stay quiet about it..
true i'll be honest i don't like gay content but i am a fair person so people who like content need their fill as well, thats why i didn't mind 2 updates with gay content. but 3 in a row kinda ticked me off, i was a bit disappointed when i saw change log doc lol

i think they should continue to add gay content but not cater to completely, this is how adult games fail...

Reactions: Varalaker
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes