Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Was there furry chick x human chick (or the other way around)?
there is one for all category including the one you listed, so far all the straight categories are winning by a big margin, followed by lesbian stuff(including the one you like) and gay stuff is far behind

walk_around

Aug 24, 2017
Build 2020.05.15 torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8A1B6760FF44542DF017CFDF6A27C68C99D193C9&dn=Wildlife_20200529.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

DuraCzeller

May 21, 2018
what seems to be the trouble??
cuz they dropped windows 7 dropped in jan this year, but there is a fix to make it work on win 7 still
I have the same problem as others since the december build, that my VGA is too weak and the graphics are fucked up, black stripes jet out from the characters, and they aren't loading in.
I saw other who had this problem, but aeveryone said it's because of the VGA card being too weak.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I have the same problem as others since the december build, that my VGA is too weak and the graphics are fucked up, black stripes jet out from the characters, and they aren't loading in.
I saw other who had this problem, but aeveryone said it's because of the VGA card being too weak.
yes the game is demanding, i got a 1080 ti with ryzen 5 2600. even i can only play the game on 60~80fps on high settings, when i should be maxing this game in fps at all times

DuraCzeller

May 21, 2018
yes the game is demanding, i got a 1080 ti with ryzen 5 2600. even i can only play the game on 60~80fps on high settings, when i should be maxing this game in fps at all times
The august and before version were playable with my HD5670 on med setting. But since the dec update, i think that was when they updated the UE also, it's unplayable for me. And since my last OS reinstall I lost the august version.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
The august and before version were playable with my HD5670 on med setting. But since the dec update, i think that was when they updated the UE also, it's unplayable for me. And since my last OS reinstall I lost the august version.
i think someone posted a link a lot of pages back that had all the older versions

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Walk up to a male and Posses him.. If you can't find one you like press T and spawn one you like to posses him.
I mean not just during the Alpha/Beta experimental phase where we can posses a male, what i mean more like why can't we pick a male protagonist for the "story" portion of the game.

It seems the bow and arrow animations are mainly done for the female protagonist and the tag for the OP post of this thread insinuates that this game will be about a female protagonist, which is very unfortunate in a game that is about sexuality. If it was about a game that hadn't anything to do with immersing oneself into a sexual experience where we play a female charachter, i'd have no problem with only having the option of a female protagonist. Good examples like Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Tomb Raider etc. But this game is of sexual nature and playing from a female point of view is just not enjoyable/tolerable at all when i am trying to immerse myself from that point of view.

Edit:

I just realize that supposedly the game will let us play as one of many charachters:

"Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. "

I hope this is true and we will be able to enjoy as much content as if we played with a female charachter.

Pardon me for not having read the description properly.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes