V8Splash

Oct 1, 2018
I see a lot of female controlled screenshots, but the tags say you can choose male as well.
Is male option not choose-able yet, or?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I see a lot of female controlled screenshots, but the tags say you can choose male as well.
this has been asked billion times now, don't know why mods dont add simple faq to the first page.

yes you can control, males

you can control any character

Reactions: V8Splash and nm79

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
To add to Gundamu's post; just walk up to whatever character you want to control and talk to them. Click the option to Possess.

Also, pressing "T" will bring up a menu to spawn in any character so you can then go and possess them.

Reactions: V8Splash
D

Deleted member 1810278

Is it possible to play this game without all the furry/animal stuff? The human x human stuff looks great but that's all I want. Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: dudibudi
Sep 30, 2017
So iv been keeping an eye on the updates for a while and I have a lil complaint: you can't save your progress. Idk if it's cuz my laptop is ancient(atm I can only use the showroom without the game crashing), if it's the game, or maybe it could be that I didn't buy the game. Is anyone else having this problem?

D

Deleted member 459490

So iv been keeping an eye on the updates for a while and I have a lil complaint: you can't save your progress. Idk if it's cuz my laptop is ancient(atm I can only use the showroom without the game crashing), if it's the game, or maybe it could be that I didn't buy the game. Is anyone else having this problem?
Not implemented yet.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes