Trashmaster5000

May 10, 2018
View attachment 734057

Performance on the new build is a little disappointing, had to turn down the resolution just to get above 30fps on a GTX 1080ti, but the new animations are pretty good this time around.
Maybe reduce some of the settings from Epic to High? The upgrade from High to Epic can sometimes be quite costly for little visual difference. For me the performance is pretty much the same as the older builds. 30+ fps should be not too much of a problem, even in 4k. I get about 70-80 fps in 1440p with Settings on High except Textures and View Distance on Epic on a RTX 2080.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So when are they going to start working on the actual game part? So far this is like SexLab Beastess without Skyrim. Flying is fun but there's not much to see or do besides get your rocks off.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

V01

Jul 19, 2017
So when are they going to start working on the actual game part? So far this is like SexLab Beastess without Skyrim. Flying is fun but there's not much to see or do besides get your rocks off.
It's safe to say that most people want more animations over more gameplay. They sprinkle in some new stuff every so often, but honestly, it's unlikely that the story to ever get anywhere anytime soon.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
It's safe to say that most people want more animations over more gameplay. They sprinkle in some new stuff every so often, but honestly, it's unlikely that the story to ever get anywhere anytime soon.
The roadmap showed new story content and other survival game mechanics being added later this year. But in order to have the stroyline, they need to have the sex scenes all set up and ready to go. Besides, this is a sex game with survival game elements, so the animations are generally going to take priority.

If you want a survival game with sex animations on the side then play Conan Exiles with the Sexiles mod lol

Reactions: war12321

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Also keep in mind that this is all pretty much a tech demo at this point. You can't really expect a whole lot. Not sure how many people are working on this game but I assume at most it's a small team, so these things will take some time.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
The roadmap showed new story content and other survival game mechanics being added later this year. But in order to have the stroyline, they need to have the sex scenes all set up and ready to go. Besides, this is a sex game with survival game elements, so the animations are generally going to take priority.

If you want a survival game with sex animations on the side then play Conan Exiles with the Sexiles mod lol
did they post roadmap for this year, i didn't see it or maybe i missed it...

do link it if you can plzz

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I hope they work more on the cinematic camera. The angles are 50% really good shots of fucking and 50% the male characters back or something lol.
lol yeh its messed up

but make-up is good addition, you can make the girls look very pretty or some $5 red district whore

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes