NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 734057

Performance on the new build is a little disappointing, had to turn down the resolution just to get above 30fps on a GTX 1080ti, but the new animations are pretty good this time around.
I got around 20-30fps at 1080p high setting with RX 580. I thought it just AMD bad optimization
Indra is soo adorable, definitely a great addition and her costume is amazing!

Just one thing: the new movement animation system feels very strange, i definitely prefer the last one, it takes a lot of immersion from female characters based on Maya, is more appropriate for male characters from my humble point of view.
If any developer sees this message, please keep the previous movement animation. I hope you are enjoying the build, greetings people!
I agreed. Maya new standing idle/walking/running animation don't look feminine as the old one and and feel more fit for male character.

Last edited:

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
little shit, i played the latest version, this weak updade, didn't make me want to download it again
poor updade, lazy developers
Good thing you're pirating it then, isn't it?

Their development time for the current size team is perfectly fine and far from lazy. I know it's super hard in this day and age, but you could provide some actual useful feedback over continuing the same cycle of jerkitude I can only assume was passed down by one or both of your parents.

Unless you think developing over 50 additional animations is some paltry task in little over 2 months. Keep in mind that not all of their team does the same things, so you end up seeing what this build has and you miss all the backend and other things slotted for later releases.

Their patreons want more and more sex scenes, they tried to show other elements for the game and was met with backlash because they didn't involve fappable material. They could easily show you more game content I have no doubt, but they'd be working with half the budget when those wanting only sex scenes bolt.

Have your negative mindset if you must, but don't call their work lazy, when it's clearly far beyond what any other team in their field is currently doing.

And I swear to god if someone says some silly ass name like honey select in comparison I'll send you to principle O shag hennessy's office.

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
And I swear to god if someone says some silly ass name like honey select in comparison I'll send you to principle O shag hennessy's office.
"Honey Select" in comparison.
>:3

In all seriousness, I will have a look/try of the new build soon.

Thank you VengefulKron for sharing the latest build!

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Suggestion:Add a keybind for "Stop" for intercourse.

Would really help in VR..leaving VR mode takes some time for whatever reason (never did that before)

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
How are you getting that? I am running on a GTX 1080, not the ti and its running just fine...
My monitor's native resolution is 3440x1440 (4.9mil pixels), so it's between 1440p (3.6mil pixels) and 4K (8.2mil pixels). Old builds would run at 60fps+ at native resolution, but not the new one. It's not really that big of an issue though, with temporal upsampling and sharpening the game looks pretty much the same at 60% resolution scale.

Last edited:

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Honey Select (2) in comparison! Catch me if you can.

Well, problem is that Honey Select only lets you "select". Nothing else. Even AI-Girl makes a not-so-serious house-building sim!

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Torrent please! anyone?

Mega,Gdrive sucks for downloads.. they fail almost 70% of time.. and I've Daily data cap of 3GB.. o_O

so again Torrent please!

Last edited:
Reactions: bilors

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
Torrent please! anyone?

Mega,Gdrive sucks for downloads.. they fail almost 70% of time.. and I've Daily data cap of 3GB.. o_O

so again Torrent please!
Just make a mega account and use the desktop app - 5 GB daily limit and it's fast. Also, someone's gonna make a torrent, just be patient lol. It's redundant shit like this that makes people unmotivated...

Reactions: Tail59

c_bungle

Apr 28, 2019
Their patreons want more and more sex scenes, they tried to show other elements for the game and was met with backlash because they didn't involve fappable material. They could easily show you more game content I have no doubt, but they'd be working with half the budget when those wanting only sex scenes bolt.
Sorry for butting in the conversation, but that is the exact problem with Wild Life right now. Devs sold their idea of a sex game in return for MOAR, MOAR MONEY, and it became a collection of random sex anims. Look at LifePlay, even with much smaller budget it makes greater steps in development. That's because Vinfamy treats it like a passion project, not a milk cow, and so he listens to his patrons, but does not give in to thier tyranny (although nonexistent, but nevertheless) like Wild Life devs.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Just make a mega account and use the desktop app - 5 GB daily limit and it's fast. Also, someone's gonna make a torrent, just be patient lol. It's redundant shit like this that makes people unmotivated...
the game is 6gb m8
he needs to use Jdownloader and use a proxy

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Sorry for butting in the conversation...
Or the Wild Life devs are simply taking their time with desigining all aspects of the game. Thats not an easy task and you have to think about so many things and how they will interact and affect each other. Out the top of my head based on what I know I can think of: crafting, loot, quest, inventory, ai, npc behaviour, how they react to player actions and interact with eachother, combat, weapons, clothes, other item types like food, crafting materials and quest items, character progression, character customization, survival mechanics, movement and the environment and how to make both work well with eachother, the actual world design, environment mechanics, weather, day night cycle and what it means to gameplay, biomes and their effect on survival, the setting, the factions, individual characters and npcs, monsters and critters, the story, the sex system, how the sex system is embedded into the general gameplay, how it affects character/story progression and influences relations with the npcs, how those relations play out and affect the story and gameplay, and probably many more.

I know its hard to see from down here what they are actually trying to do but believe me im almost certain all the things I mentioned are on their list.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes